ADVERTISEMENT

Sexual Harassment

How is it ‘perfectly natural’? Teach me.
Well, I'm not a homosexual. You might want to ask one of them, or some of them, to teach you. I'm sure they will be glad to illuminate how it is Perfectly Natural for them. They're going to be a lot more familiar with the inclination than I will.

Well, I'm not a homosexual. You might want to ask one of them, or some of them, to teach you. I'm sure they will be glad to illuminate how it is Perfectly Natural for them. They're going to be a lot more familiar with the inclination than I will.
Your words, not some homosexual message board surrogate’s. Please explain why ‘you’ say that.

Your words, not some homosexual message board surrogate’s. Please explain why ‘you’ say that.
Because I don't see any problem whatsoever in two human beings with male anatomy loving one another and devoting their lives to one another. And if they want to get married then they can go without sex like all other married couples.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I also heard Newt Gingrich feigning some sort of support of Al Franken by referring to what is happening to him as a lynching. That's a horrible misuse of the word. What is happening to Al Franken is nothing whatsoever like a lynching. Lynching is where people come to your house and take you out of it by force and string you up in a tree. And gingrich's own questionable past means he really isn't one to comment on it.

Anything now can be construed as sexual harassment. Lady where I work, who is a very attractive, but bigger lady, has lost a lot of weight. I told her the other day how good she looked and asked how she was doing it. She'll probably make it public and twisted when I become president.

Anything now can be construed as sexual harassment. Lady where I work, who is a very attractive, but bigger lady, has lost a lot of weight. I told her the other day how good she looked and asked how she was doing it. She'll probably make it public and twisted when I become president.
It is kind of a shame how any sort of acknowledgement of appreciation or even congratulating someone in the most benign way is now subject to scrutiny.

Beastiality is perfectly natural, eh @strummingram? I mean, It's perfectly natural to the ones doing it, right? I mean, I don't know. But that's why I'm going to you; someone with first hand experience.

I also heard Newt Gingrich feigning some sort of support of Al Franken by referring to what is happening to him as a lynching. That's a horrible misuse of the word. What is happening to Al Franken is nothing whatsoever like a lynching. Lynching is where people come to your house and take you out of it by force and string you up in a tree. And gingrich's own questionable past means he really isn't one to comment on it.
Wait a damn minute, is this a "but what about them post"? Hypocrisy at it's best. You never cease to amaze

Thanks for sharing. Your game, your rules I guess.
If I'd responded to something you shared- first- by not actually addressing what you shared, but instead deflected with a "Well, look at what this other person did!" That is what I mean by what-about-ism.

There are well over 1500 species in addition to humans that engage in homoerotic behavior and/or form homosexual partnerships. If something occurs in nature, then it is natural.

Not guilty. He is really smart, and rape is perfectly natural according to some strains of Islam.

The vast majority of sex in the animal kingdom is not consensual. The biggest strongest male/female (depending on the species) usually forces themselves on as many partners as possible to maximize their progeny. Human beings like every other animal are inclined to reproduce at the genetic level. Rape is horrible and disgusting, but it is not unnatural if you understand genetics and sexual selection.

The problem is people try to moralize what is or isn't "natural." Islam doesn't just claim that rape is natural. It actually claims that rape is morally just. So does christianity.

There are well over 1500 species in addition to humans that engage in homoerotic behavior and/or form homosexual partnerships. If something occurs in nature, then it is natural.

The vast majority of sex in the animal kingdom is not consensual. The biggest strongest male/female (depending on the species) usually forces themselves on as many partners as possible to maximize their progeny. Human beings like every other animal are inclined to reproduce at the genetic level. Rape is horrible and disgusting, but it is not unnatural if you understand genetics and sexual selection.

The problem is people try to moralize what is or isn't "natural." Islam doesn't just claim that rape is natural. It actually claims that rape is morally just. So does christianity.
That was kinda my thinking when dick mentioned bestiality being natural. If a human tries to fvck an animal, I'm pretty sure the animal is not consenting. What's the old joke? How do you get a goat to fvck you back? Fvck them standing next to a cliff...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT