ADVERTISEMENT

ShitHole

Nebraska is all red and always will be . . Cornhusker red.

Nebraska-Cornhusker.jpg
You'd be surprised.

Not a problem, Scott . . and welcome back. I found someone stupid enough to take that $100 2020 election bet, and I feel great about it . .

The worldwide women's protest march against Trump looked awesome to me . . ;)

Just confirming- the bet is only valid if Trump runs for re-election. Other than that, I'm good.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Just confirming- the bet is only valid if Trump runs for re-election. Other than that, I'm good.

Ummm . . no. You know what the bet was . . he will not be re-elected period. You should have qualified it at the time of the bet . . and you didn't.

Ummm . . no. You know what the bet was . . he will not be re-elected period. You should have qualified it at the time of the bet . . and you didn't.

Aww, c'mon. I think you should allow that qualifier. I had to recently amend a bet with @tw3301 regarding Nas Little being OAD. If Nas is thrown out of school for passing herpes around like party favors, I can't be expected to hold up my end of the bet. Tw3301 understood. Plus, you apparently feel extra good about the bet so why not allow it?

What if I don't shut up . . ?

I paid you $25 on a lost bet, when you didn't want it remember . . ? I don't have to put up a wager on everything I post do I . . ?

$100 says the man is not re-elected . . I'm a firm believer in that.

The whatever part is he will not be re-elected . . $100 ?

75% approval rating for the State of the Union.

I will take Billy's bet. I will also bet @prlyles $100 too if he wants to put up his house as collateral.

Pretty plain for all to see here . . you bet $100 on re-election and then doubled down with the same offer to @prlyles.

That was the bet, Ricky . . and now you wanna squirm out of it by suddenly wanting to re-qualify the original bet . . ?

Aww, c'mon. I think you should allow that qualifier. I had to recently amend a bet with @tw3301 regarding Nas Little being OAD. If Nas is thrown out of school for passing herpes around like party favors, I can't be expected to hold up my end of the bet. Tw3301 understood. Plus, you apparently feel extra good about the bet so why not allow it?

A bet is a bet . . Double Zero even offered the same to Mr. Lyles.

What you did makes no diff to me, because it doesn't affect me, I'm sorry.

Reactions: strummingram
Butch: No, no, not yet, not until me and Harvey get the rules straightened out.
Harvey: Rules? In a knife fight? No rules! [Butch kicks Harvey in the groin]
Butch: Well, if there aint' going to be any rules, let's get the fight started. Someone count. 1,2,3 go.
Sundance: 1,2,3, go! '['Butch knocks Harvey out]

200.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
So did any action get taken on Trump not finishing out his term or will we finally get some relief from seeing those pipe dreams floated around?

So did any action get taken on Trump not finishing out his term or will we finally get some relief from seeing those pipe dreams floated around?

I took the re-election route, that should include impeachment and resignation, death by assassination, heart attack, so on and so forth. Trump says he is going to run again and touted he could beat Oprah, Biden, Kerry and whomever.

He's in supposed good health, and wants to run again . . a lot of folks here are claiming he'll be our Prez thru 2024.

I improved my odds I think by including all of the above. Would you have done the same . . you're a gambler.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Young voters learned their lesson in 2016. I'd be surprised if we don't see significantly higher turnout from the under 30's in 2018 and 2020 both.

Reactions: BillyL
Young voters learned their lesson in 2016. I'd be surprised if we don't see significantly higher turnout from the under 30's in 2018 and 2020 both.

Young women especially, UNCBoy10 . . if you saw that Saturday worldwide march, it was quite apparent how big the resist Trump movement has grown. More women running for office now than ever before . . the MeToo crew motivated so many, they are uniting in a big way take my word for it.

Reactions: uncboy10
I don't think they will turn out any more than before.

Liberals are all talk and no walk, from my experience. Conservatives show up and vote. Liberals share FB posts about how messed-up the country is, according to them.

I don't think they will turn out any more than before.

Liberals are all talk and no walk, from my experience. Conservatives show up and vote. Liberals share FB posts about how messed-up the country is, according to them.

We'll see. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you're right

It's really hard to know who will turnout without knowing his opponent. If the democrats put up an old white guy, turnout won't be any higher. If they make a PC move and nominate a woman or minority, turnout might increase.

Reactions: nctransplant
It's really hard to know who will turnout without knowing his opponent. If the democrats put up an old white guy, turnout won't be any higher. If they make a PC move and nominate a woman or minority, turnout might increase.

Cory Booker looks like an easy choice

By easy I mean safe

Kamala Harris as a possible VP might do it . . garnering support from 2 different groups. I like her . .

Fair enough.

Looks like you're screwed @UNC71-00

Nah. Trump will run again and win again and have 4 more years of listening to Billy’s anger and whining. And it will be the best $100 I have ever won- hell, I might even give Lyles his store back.

Retirement is rough on ol Billy. He used to be able to get all his Teamsters buddies riled up and now he has to try hawk his wares here and unfortunately for him, ain’t no one buying.

And don’t be surprised that Billy would try to cut an angle to win a bet- he has all the scruples of a lifelong Democrat.

Young women especially, UNCBoy10 . . if you saw that Saturday worldwide march, it was quite apparent how big the resist Trump movement has grown. More women running for office now than ever before . . the MeToo crew motivated so many, they are uniting in a big way take my word for it.

No one doubts that you would spend your Friday night gawking at young women, but you ought to try getting out of DC more than once every 10 years.

Butch: No, no, not yet, not until me and Harvey get the rules straightened out.
Harvey: Rules? In a knife fight? No rules! [Butch kicks Harvey in the groin]
Butch: Well, if there aint' going to be any rules, let's get the fight started. Someone count. 1,2,3 go.
Sundance: 1,2,3, go! '['Butch knocks Harvey out]

200.gif

That’s pretty much how management handled ol Billy whenever he tried to get his union buddies up in arms.

Nah. Trump will run again and win again and have 4 more years of listening to Billy’s anger and whining. And it will be the best $100 I have ever won- hell, I might even give Lyles his store back.

Retirement is rough on ol Billy. He used to be able to get all his Teamsters buddies riled up and now he has to try hawk his wares here and unfortunately for him, ain’t no one buying.

And don’t be surprised that Billy would try to cut an angle to win a bet- he has all the scruples of a lifelong Democrat.

I'm not the one re-qualifying a bet . .

Everything else you have posted about me is just laughable.

If, 45 is re-elected I'll pay my debt. If, he's not and you don't wish to, that's fine . . attack me all you want, Ricky. IDGAF

Your call, puss . .

I'm not the one re-qualifying a bet . .

Everything else you have posted about me is just laughable.

If, 45 is re-elected I'll pay my debt. If, he's not and you don't wish to, that's fine . . attack me all you want, Ricky. IDGAF

Your call, puss . .

What’s my call, fag? That I will take your pension money in 3 years? I’m good with that. It’s not like you would ever spend it on a ticket to go to a real live Carolina game.

@prlyles . . . you were smart not to take Ricky Runaround's wager offer on the re-election . . he smells just like the POS he truly is.

@prlyles . . . you were smart not to take Ricky Runaround's wager offer on the re-election . . he smells just like the POS he truly is.

Says the poor angry old man who has long been recognized as the most bi-polar drunk on the message board.

What’s my call, fag? That I will take your pension money in 3 years? I’m good with that. It’s not like you would ever spend it on a ticket to go to a real live Carolina game.

LOL . . @ the fag name-call. You sound like your half-daddy, Trump.

My son and I attended the WF game, 12/30 . . you are such a puss. Lemme know when you are in town, I wanna see you whip this old man's ass. Bring a friend, asshole ..

LOL . . @ the fag name-call. You sound like your half-daddy, Trump.

My son and I attended the WF game, 12/30 . . you are such a puss. Lemme know when you are in town, I wanna see you whip this old man's ass. Bring a friend, asshole ..

I would tell you to come on down to Chapel Hill but we all know you can’t find it.

Of course given the number of times a Teamsters Driver can’t find my house with an address on the box, I shouldn’t be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT