ADVERTISEMENT

So, there's a real mess down here in Florida...

NoleSoup4U

Hall of Famer
Oct 7, 2003
Badass Trailer Park
Mainly in Dade and Broward of course. The "problems" always stem from those counties. They're really trying hard to steal the wins away from both Scott and Desantis. Evidently, Mark Elias has been down here since Tuesday and he's the one leading the charge. For anyone who doesn't know who he is, he's a big-time Clinton lawyer that was involved in the Fusion GPS mess and has been on the Democrat payroll for some time.

Where do you even start with this madness? First, they "lost" the military vote. Now that they've found it, the Dems are evidently trying to get it thrown out. Then you have the incident that was taped last night via some ladies phone, where she recorded people dropping additional ballots off at the precinct. People have been trying to post it to Twitter, but evidently, Twitter keeps taking it down.

Of course, then you have the Brenda Snipes incident. For those who don't know who she is, she's the supervisor of elections in Broward County. She's been convicted of destroying ballots in the 2016 election. Not accused, but actually convicted. However, since she's appealing the conviction, somehow she's allowed to still supervise elections. It's completely insane. These are the same two counties that tried to steal the election from GW back in 2000. It's going to get ugly down here.

Then you have the Arizona issue where they stopped counting votes after McSally was up 18k votes. Then on Thursday, they all of a sudden found 20k votes for Sinema just lying around. What is going on? Do any of you Democrats condone this stuff?

Then you have the Arizona issue where they stopped counting votes after McSally was up 18k votes. Then on Thursday, they all of a sudden found 20k votes for Sinema just lying around. What is going on? Do any of you Democrats condone this stuff?

The Democratic party is famous for their election shenanigans. It's SOP. Like I said before it takes a lot of Repubs to outvote all the living, dead and illegal Dim voters.

Oh but there is no election fraud.

iu

Reactions: nctransplant
There’s no evidence of people dropping off additional ballots. Apparently counting all the votes is election fraud lol

Meanwhile in Georgia...

There’s no evidence of people dropping off additional ballots. Apparently counting all the votes is election fraud lol

Meanwhile in Georgia...

There's actually a video of people transporting ballots. How about the 24k votes they found for Gillum that didn't even bother to vote for the Senate? A woman living in Minnesota received a Broward County absentee ballot. This lady in Broward has already been convicted of voter fraud. You don't think she's capable of doing it again?

Reactions: Heelicious
There's actually a video of people transporting ballots. How about the 24k votes they found for Gillum that didn't even bother to vote for the Senate? A woman living in Minnesota received a Broward County absentee ballot. This lady in Broward has already been convicted of voter fraud. You don't think she's capable of doing it again?

Lets see the video then.

So you don't see the problem the article is suggesting?

Pretty hard to take anything seriously that's coming from that site. How about a link that isn't from some right wing propaganda site?

I see people potentially mishandling ballots. No evidence of additional ballots being brought in or that the ballots are fraudulent. Its just some pictures/video of people carrying boxes, with no context.

Are we just going to ignore the blatant election fraud in Georgia?

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
Pretty hard to take anything seriously that's coming from that site. How about a link that isn't from some right wing propaganda site?

I see people potentially mishandling ballots. No evidence of additional ballots being brought in or that the ballots are fraudulent. Its just some pictures/video of people carrying boxes, with no context.

Like the sites suggesting Trump Jr. was getting indicted? Vanity Fair, Avenatti, LOL

Yeah, because CNN is going to be all over Democrat voter fraud, right? I'm guessing that the picture and video are also false because of who is reporting them, right?

Reactions: heelbent
BTW, that video has been repeatedly taken down off of Twitter. So, if you don't think there's any attempt to cover it up, then you're not thinking rationally.

I googled it, could you help a brotha out?

A metric shit ton of people were literally purged off of their voter rolls, almost all in majority black communities. And it came straight from the guy who happened to be running for governor. And that's not some left wing conspiracy theory, its been widely reported.

Yeah, because CNN is going to be all over Democrat voter fraud, right? I'm guessing that the picture and video are also false because of who is reporting them, right?

A video of some people carrying boxes of ballots is not evidence of voter fraud. They have to be moved to the location where they are counted.

A metric shit ton of people were literally purged off of their voter rolls, almost all in majority black communities. And it came straight from the guy who happened to be running for governor. And that's not some left wing conspiracy theory, its been widely reported.
A metric ton of people would only be around 11 200lb people so I doubt that would sway an election but I will look it up.

Get your story straight you liberal retard. I thought you liberals loved Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/georgia-black-voter-registration/

So it wasn't "almost all" black voters. It was 70%. And I know you and other liberals don't know too much about employment and what it takes to keep it, and we're all aware that today's liberals are law breakers but the Secretary of State was simply doing his job and following the law in GA.

A metric ton of people would only be around 11 200lb people so I doubt that would sway an election but I will look it up.
Metric *shit* ton is a vastly different unit of measure than a metric ton. You can't just ignore the shit. Roughly translated it's a shitload of tons.

It goes:
Short ton
Long ton
Metric ton
Shitload
Metric shitload
Shit ton
Metric shit ton
F*** ton

Metric *shit* ton is a vastly different unit of measure than a metric ton. You can't just ignore the shit. Roughly translated it's a shitload of tons.

It goes:
Short ton
Long ton
Metric ton
Shitload
Metric shitload
Shit ton
Metric shit ton
F*** ton
Google does not recognize it sorry. And maybe those 11 people were full of shit. And if it were more than one ton it should be shits, not the singular shit.

None of that seems fishy to you?

I'm not going to make assumptions about some grand conspiracy theory because of a video of people carrying boxes of ballots. There's no evidence of when those ballots were cast. You alleged that they were carrying in boxes of additional ballots to steal the election. That video doesn't even come close to proving that claim.

How about full federal investigations in both Florida and Georgia? I'm down for that.

I'm not going to make assumptions about some grand conspiracy theory because of a video of people carrying boxes of ballots. There's no evidence of when those ballots were cast. You alleged that they were carrying in boxes of additional ballots to steal the election. That video doesn't even come close to proving that claim.

How about full federal investigations in both Florida and Georgia? I'm down for that.

Yeah, because it's really far-fetched that someone who has already been convicted of voter fraud wouldn't do it again, right?

Reactions: nctransplant

But you make assumptions about other stuff you don't like, why not now?

I read the article(found it all on my own). Following georgia law if voters do not vote in a couple of elections they are sent cards to be sent back. If not sent back they are purged. Over 400,000 were purged due to death, moving out of state ect. Maybe they should have followed instructions.

The point is that the law was used to target specific voters to suppress certain people from voting. The law is ridiculous. Nobody in their right mind would expect to be purged for not voting in a prior election. Nobody can know every law all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT