ADVERTISEMENT

So, there's a real mess down here in Florida...

The thing is, if you read the story, there has never been a recount that has come up with 12k votes. The biggest in history was about 11.5k votes, and most of them don't even reach a 1k difference, let alone a 12k difference.
I did read it but I really don't put any faith in the crowd running the show down there. DeSantis' first order of business should be to get rid of Snipes.

If it holds like it is there will be some screaming at the sky this week
4593531893_f67a757fa1.jpg

No doubt, but the Feds are now down there investigating, so that gives me a little hope.

I think the only thing that would make me happier than seeing that goblin go to jail is going to be watching the gap-toothed idiot in Atlanta concede to Kemp, but it's neck and neck. I'll have to check my schadenfreude meter.

That wonderous night President of these United States Donald Trump was elected pegged it out. That's the gold standard.

I think the only thing that would make me happier than seeing that goblin go to jail is going to be watching the gap-toothed idiot in Atlanta concede to Kemp, but it's neck and neck. I'll have to check my schadenfreude meter.

That wonderous night President of these United States Donald Trump was elected pegged it out. That's the gold standard.
"watching the gap-toothed idiot in Atlanta" I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were better than that. Check out the ladies credentials....

Reactions: BillyL
"watching the gap-toothed idiot in Atlanta" I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were better than that. Check out the ladies credentials....

I don't give one hot damn about her credentials. Her platform was liberal as hell and called for the violation of my Constitutional rights. She can GFH, and take Atlanta with her. That place is as much Ga as LA is.

And JFTR...no man's opinion of me means a thing to me since my father died. I think I'll sleep OK.

I don't give one hot damn about her credentials. Her platform was liberal as hell and called for the violation of my Constitutional rights. She can GFH, and take Atlanta with her. That place is as much Ga as LA is.

And JFTR...no man's opinion of me means a thing to me since my father died. I think I'll sleep OK.
No problem, I now know you.

Reactions: BillyL

That’s ok. Lyles thinks highly enough of himself for the both of you.

mEFry1.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT