ADVERTISEMENT

State Dept and CIA IGs Recommend Criminal Probe of HRC...

Oh noes . .

willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...inton-email-not-linked-to-criminal-wrongdoing

Dems in Hollywood and Soros dumped Hillary for Obama in Feb, 2008. They know she's a dummy who cant get out of her own way. Sooner of latter Hillary will get dumped again. She's like an ugly, inept, elderly Evita. if America wasn't so third-worldy a bint like this would never be in a national election.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Dems in Hollywood and Soros dumped Hillary for Obama in Feb, 2008. They know she's a dummy who cant get out of her own way. Sooner of latter Hillary will get dumped again. She's like an ugly, inept, elderly Evita. if America wasn't so third-worldy a bint like this would never be in a national election.

picard-camera-memes-cameraplex.jpg

Hillary is terrible. I have no idea what the Democrats see in her.
True. I can't think of any leadership qualities or other skills she possesses that make her a good candidate for president.

71, I have no intentions of voting for Hillary. Though I dont count myself one of "the Democrats" anyways

New York Times, which initially broke this story, has issued a correction to its story:
Correction: July 25, 2015

An article and a headline in some editions on Friday about a request to the Justice Department for an investigation regarding Hillary Clinton’s personal email account while she was secretary of state misstated the nature of the request, using information from senior government officials. It addressed the potential compromise of classified information in connection with that email account. It did not specifically request an investigation into Mrs. Clinton.

In addition, government officials who initially said the request was for a criminal investigation later said it was not a “criminal referral” but a “security referral” pertaining to possible mishandling of classified information.

However, a "security referral" can morph into a "criminal referral" at any point during the "security referral"...

"However, a "security referral" can morph into a "criminal referral" at any point during the "security referral" . . . "

Nobody cares, Nukie . . . its just another witch hunt.

Hang in there man, you'll get a winning thread one of these days.

"However, a "security referral" can morph into a "criminal referral" at any point during the "security referral" . . . "

Nobody cares, Nukie . . . its just another witch hunt.

Hang in there man, you'll get a winning thread one of these days.
Even if this latest scandal doesn't result in a criminal indictment, it cast a very dark cloud over her with respect to trust and honesty, which is killing her in several key battleground states. Additionally, she is going to have another chance to shoot herself in the foot when she testifies again on Benghazi in the near future...

***UPDATE***
The top lawmakers on the House and Senate intelligence committee have been notified in recent days that the extent of classified information on Mrs. Clinton’s private email server was likely far more extensive than the four emails publicly acknowledged last week as containing some sensitive spy agency secrets.

A U.S. official directly familiar with the notification, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity, said the notification of possibly hundreds of additional emails with classified secrets came from the State DepartmentFreedom of Information Act office to the Office of Inspector General for the Director of National Intelligence.

The inspector general, the chief oversight watchdog for the entire U.S. intelligence community, subsequently sent a letter to the Republican chairmen and ranking Democrats of the Senate and House intelligence committees, the official said.

“We were informed by State FOIA officials that there are potentially hundreds of classified emails within the 30,000 provided for former Secretary Clinton,” DNI Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III late last week wrote Sen. Richard Burr, North Carolina Republican; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat; Rep. Devin Nunes, California Republican; and Rep. Adam B. Schiff, California Democrat.

“We note that none of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings but some included IC-derived classified information and should have been handled as classified, appropriately marked and transmitted via a secure server,” Mr. McCullough wrote the four lawmakers.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).
(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Last edited:
Or, maybe a steaming pile of crap.

No nukee boy, we're not talking' your mom here . .

Your hatred for anybody on the Dem side of things are well known and accepted.

Your threads are just a little too one-sided . . therefor, you suck.

Reactions: uncboy10
No nukee boy, we're not talking' your mom here . .

Your hatred for anybody on the Dem side of things are well known and accepted.

Your threads are just a little too one-sided . . therefor, you suck.

Mom is Walking Streets of Gold right now, so she's probably not concerned with your insult...

Whereas, Hillary is still alive and very much a steaming pile of crap because of the compromise to national security she perpetrated by failing to properly handle the highly classified information she was required to process as part of her duties as Sec of State.

One year for every count of failure to properly handle classified information will be a very long time in the slammer for this POS, with Death and Hades following quickly behind...

Still plenty of time for you to hitch your wagon to Saunders or O'Malley or Biden...

OBTW, I do like Manchin of WV, Doug Wilder of VA, Sam Nunn, a handful of others...

Whereas, Hillary is still alive and very much a steaming pile of crap because of the compromise to national security she perpetrated by failing to properly handle the highly classified information she was required to process as part of her duties as Sec of State.

One year for every count of failure to properly handle classified information will be a very long time in the slammer for this POS, with Death and Hades following quickly behind...

blah2.gif

Same sh** . . different thread.

Reactions: Billheel
Billy, you can't even defend HRC. Even before all of this, she was a horrible person. She's been a horrible wife, a horrible mother and horrible in all of the positions she's held.. I think this will seal her fate and the dems will look to someone else. Most likely, they'll be equally horrible.

Billy, you can't even defend HRC. Even before all of this, she was a horrible person. She's been a horrible wife, a horrible mother and horrible in all of the positions she's held.. I think this will seal her fate and the dems will look to someone else. Most likely, they'll be equally horrible.

Slinger,

Your hatred for everything of the democratic party is well known, you often seem to brag about it. Don't tell me all your she was a bad this 'n that BS . .

I think Billy is in love with that old hag………which is fine as long as you don't start posting any of your private collection pictures of the old hag!!!

I think Billy is in love with that old hag………which is fine as long as you don't start posting any of your private collection pictures of the old hag!!!

I do love her.

Women are special folk.

Last edited:
It really does get old hearing about how "evil" or "malicious" anyone on the left is. We get it, you disagree with their ideology, but I can pretty much assure you that neither Obama or Hillary bear any malicious intent towards this country or its people whatsoever.

You know what things do come off as legitimately malicious to me?

Perpetuating a drug war that ruins millions of lives, does not reduce supply or demand, and creates a dangerous black market that gave rise to cartels the same way prohibition did the mob.

Maintaining denial of the damage we are doing to our planet.

Supporting a for-profit prison industry that makes it legal to incentivize incarceration.

Denying equal civil rights to people based on their sexual identity or preference.

Refusing minimum wage adjustments that are long overdue, that would give American workers a fair living wage.

Citizens United.

Opposing safe labeling laws for food, and opposing restrictions on GMO's which are now banned in virtually every other developed nation in the world.

Now if the Republican party could just join the rest of us in the 21st century...

Interesting. Absolutely no effort whatsoever by the left to defend HRC's security breaches and mishandling of classified information.

Question. If HRC did nothing wrong in conducting highly classified government business from a personal, non-secure, unauthorized email server; and, if HRC didn't send or receive any classified information using that non-secure, unauthorized email server; and, HRC did not have a State Department email account;, then, how was she able to conduct official government business that required electronic handling of classified information???

From personal experience in the military and the government, all government message traffic is transmitted to end users in the form of email. In order to process the information, an individual must use a secure email server commensurate with the security level of the message being transmitted. High government officials typically have three or even four discreet systems they must use depending on the level of classification. These systems are not allowed to share their network infrastructure with any unclassified network infrastructure.

HRC somehow managed to send and receive email traffic from her personal, non-secure, unauthorized that contained "derivatively classified" information in them - highly classified information that was provided by US intelligence agencies, then basically cut and pasted into an email. These email should have had subject lines that started with the HIGHEST level of information derived from the intelligence source. Example: SECRET - BENGHAZI SITREP. None of these emails sent and received by Clinton had the required subject lines in them. And, for good reason! If they did, the NSA and/or other US intelligence agencies would have picked them up immediately and discovered the breach!!! But, since the emails HRC sent/received didn't use the required subject line, this was never detected.

Additionally, by definition, just about every official transmission by the Sec of State deals with sensitive information about foreign governments, officials, policies that are not meant to be disclosed to those without a need to know, and certainly not other foreign national eyes. These transmissions must be handled with the proper security classifications as well. The Sec of State must understand this and mark the materials and subject lines appropriately. Her failure to do these things is startling, but not completely unexpected.

HRC thinks she is above the rules regardless of the critical nature and importance of the rules...

Last edited:
No, it's because there is no defense possible.

LOL . . you sound like a republican that is threatened by Hillary. Next you'll be saying 'those LWMedia folks are steering the narrative away from her and not doing any investigative work . . boo-hoo, boo-hoo.

There is no need to defend her because she doesn't need defending . . only the scandal hopeful right wingers that want something to hang around her neck think she needs defending.

Get a life, nukee . . life's gonna be a bitch for ya the next 16 months.

We''ll see. Each classified email HRC sent or received on this personal, non-secure server constitutes a one count violation of 18USC1924. Many years in the slammer and/or big $$$$ awaiting your wonder-woman fantasy...

She needs someone to take the fall for her and there don't seem to be many people left who will do that.

Exit Hillary, enter Biden.

Good point, looks like Biden may jump in - Good!

Another point to be made with respect to 18CFR1924 violations. General Petraeus faced at least two counts of disclosing classified information to his mistress and for keeping a journal of his career activities - which contains highly classified information that was not properly marked, stored, or secured (found in his top desk drawer in his home office) - and was sentenced to heavy fines and probation for his crimes.

Poor Nuk, I fear he may have an aneurism when Hillary wins. I'd rather see Sanders get the nomination, but at this point its very likely going to be Bush vs Clinton and she will wipe the floor with him.

Funny how you seem to be so interested in corruption of any kind, I must've missed your post about almost every single GOP candidate lining up at the milk teet for the Koch brothers.

Poor Nuk, I fear he may have an aneurism when Hillary wins. I'd rather see Sanders get the nomination, but at this point its very likely going to be Bush vs Clinton and she will wipe the floor with him.

Funny how you seem to be so interested in corruption of any kind, I must've missed your post about almost every single GOP candidate lining up at the milk teet for the Koch brothers.

Hillary is not getting the nomination. She has very few friends in her own party, starting with the President. Obama has never much liked the Clintons and a chance to insert his own guy in Uncle Joe might just be what he has been looking for.

But regardless, Hillary is not likable to either side. She will get killed in the Democratic debates and this email stuff is not going away. I'm looking for a breaking story about Bill having another affair and Hillary saying that this invasion into private life is too hard on Chelsea and her. She will subsequently withdraw from the campaign, divorce Bill and now that gay marriage is legal, marry Huma.

Mark it down- you heard it here first.

I haven't seen any info that any of the GOP candidates operated in high federal positions using personal, non-secure, unauthorized emails servers to conduct official business and handle highly classified information... maybe I missed it...

I like what Carly Fiorina had to say about folks like you:
“I always find it fascinating the media (insert liberals) tends to gravitate toward stories of money that funds conservative causes. I don’t see big newspaper articles about George Soros or Tom Steyer. The point is the media doesn’t like one kind of money but is OK with another type of money. I think everyone ought to play by same sort of rules,” Fiorina said. “It’s one thing for Democrats to complain about corporations getting engaged in politics, yet they never have a problem with unions in politics.”

Last edited:
Reactions: DeanFor President
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT