ADVERTISEMENT

State Dept and CIA IGs Recommend Criminal Probe of HRC...

Why would any rational person expect that any other person would be scared to go to another board, much less to go and "throw down." Next thing you know you'll be challenging me to a duel... You really need to grow up.
Your definition of rational is probably different than mine, so I can't be of any help. Yeah, I'll be challenging you to a duel. Right... you got me.

I am growing up as fast as I can.

I have absolutely no doubt your definition of rationality is different from mine. And, if you can't tell that I was being facitious, you really do need to get a grip on reality.

"Well, I know I'm not a neo-con. I don't identify with any club."
BWAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! You're in the aluminum beenie with the little twirlty-whirl thingy on top!
"Jesus was all about "kickin' ass", right?"
Not the first time, He restrained himself. When He comes again, it will be a different story.

Lol forgive me if I don't hold my breath. I dont care what people believe on their own time, but we should at least stop electing leaders that embrace apocalypse and have imaginary friends.

Same with Republicans. Neo-cons are the party.

Neo-cons are not conservative and they're not really Republicans. Neo-conservatism is fairly new. I'd say they had taken it over by the late 1980's, but started after Goldwater. George W. Bush, and GHW Bush were neo-cons with a loaded neo-con administration. Neo-cons looooooove going to war! They love invading some Middle Eastern country to "bring them freedom and democracy."

Neo-Conservatism
Having actually bothered to read this Wikilink (which he posts overtime he seeks to deride Neo-Conservatism), I'm even more proud to be aligned with Neo-Conservative!!! I encourage all to read Strum's Wikilink overtime he posts it!!!

Noe-Conservativism is a joke and the laughing stock of the American political spectrum. You're a bunch of militantly nationalist theocratic fascists that have no understanding of true American principles. If you started babbling about end-times to the likes of Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Franklin they would laugh in your face. But hey, at least you guys have Sarah Palin.

Nuk is a model pawn, the perfect citizen. You can shovel crap into his ears and it will come right back out his mouth.

Noe-Conservativism is a joke and the laughing stock of the American political spectrum. You're a bunch of militantly nationalist theocratic fascists that have no understanding of true American principles. If you started babbling about end-times to the likes of Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Franklin they would laugh in your face. But hey, at least you guys have Sarah Palin.

Nuk is a model pawn, the perfect citizen. You can shovel crap into his ears and it will come right back out his mouth.
The proof that it's basically a shameful association is the neo-cons themselves will never refer to themselves AS a neo-con. They just say "conservatives." All the Talk Radio mouthpieces, the Fox army, will never use the term "Neo-con." They'll never say it. Nuk is even acting almost like he learned a new word. But, again, they always say "conservative", never what they really are. It's one of the most self-serving, big-government, militaristic political ideologies ever. Learning more about Irving Kristol will shed even more light on how despicable it is.

This is the standard line from MSDNC, the propaganda mouthpiece for LIBERAL politics - your BUTTBOY Chrissy Matthews being your darling of the decade. Another strong indicator you are but one simplistic LIBERAL.

The proof that it's basically a shameful association is the neo-cons themselves will never refer to themselves AS a neo-con. They just say "conservatives." All the Talk Radio mouthpieces, the Fox army, will never use the term "Neo-con." They'll never say it. Nuk is even acting almost like he learned a new word. But, again, they always say "conservative", never what they really are. It's one of the most self-serving, big-government, militaristic political ideologies ever. Learning more about Irving Kristol will shed even more light on how despicable it is.
Strum, when do you start your gig on MSDNC??? You would be an adequate drone there...

This is the standard line from MSDNC, the propaganda mouthpiece for LIBERAL politics - your BUTTBOY Chrissy Matthews being your darling of the decade. Another strong indicator you are but one simplistic LIBERAL.

I literally never get my news from any major media outlets. You think anyone who's left of center has to be a fan of Chris Matthews or Hillary Clinton but I'm the one that's simple... Yikes

I literally never get my news from any major media outlets. You think anyone who's left of center has to be a fan of Chris Matthews or Hillary Clinton but I'm the one that's simple... Yikes
It doesn't matter that you don't give him the details he needs to create an opposition. He'll do it for you and swear by it. If you don't cup the balls of his preferred side, then you're Karl Marx. I'd hate for that man to EVER be on any jury!

I can absolutely, honestly say that I NEVER watch any news on TV. I will admit that when I am in my Jeep, I am listening to Talk Radio- Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher. I always have the radio tuned to them. It's like a comedy station. But, I never change the station. Then, I see people online in an outrage over something online here, or other outlets, I then take a look and make my own call. There is no news source that is totally unbiased. It's not possible. What's funny to me is; when I hear the Talk Radio mouthpieces griping about a topic, I know I'll find parrots here up in arms over it. And, they always are!

Well that I would agree with, but I don't see Joe B firing up voters in the same way that Bernie does.

Well that I would agree with, but I don't see Joe B firing up voters in the same way that Bernie does.

Correct. Which is why the election is very much up for grabs and not a coronation of Hillary.

And to add to my concern, Jeb Bush is far and away the money guy on the right. Which means we are looking at Bush v Biden. Which means more of the same.

There are some decent candidates in the race this year, and I include Bernie in this list. But alas, we are going to get screwed again.

There are some decent candidates in the race this year, and I include Bernie in this list. But alas, we are going to get screwed again.

As long as we get screwed just like the past 7 years, then I'm all for that.

I have more crap to worry about than you'd even care to know.

Don't we all? And you previously posted that you were only worried about the stock market?

Of course you also posted that you have only been to 3 states, then again 40+ states plus various foreign countries, that you and your wife enjoy a vibrant sex life and that your wife is deceased.

Don't we all? And you previously posted that you were only worried about the stock market?

Of course you also posted that you have only been to 3 states, then again 40+ states plus various foreign countries, that you and your wife enjoy a vibrant sex life and that your wife is deceased.

I said that . . ?

***UPDATE***
As pressure builds on Hillary Clinton to explain her official use of personal email while serving as secretary of state, she faced new complications Tuesday. It was disclosed her top aides are being drawn into a burgeoning federal inquiry and that two emails on her private account have been classified as “Top Secret.”
The inspector general for the Intelligence Community notified senior members of Congress that two of four classified emails discovered on the server Clinton maintained at her New York home contained material deemed to be in one of the highest security classifications - more sensitive than previously known.
The notice came as the State Department inspector general’s office acknowledged that it is reviewing the use of “personal communications hardware and software” by Clinton’s former top aides after requests from Congress.
“We will follow the facts wherever they lead, to include former aides and associates, as appropriate,” said Douglas Welty, a spokesman for the State Department’s inspector general.
Despite the acknowledgment, the State Department inspector general’s office has left numerous unanswered questions, including exactly who and what is being investigated. The office initially declined to comment and referred questions to the Intelligence Community inspector general’s office, which said it is not currently involved in any inquiry into aides and is being denied full access to aides’ emails by the State Department.

***UPDATE***
As pressure builds on Hillary Clinton to explain her official use of personal email while serving as secretary of state, she faced new complications Tuesday. It was disclosed her top aides are being drawn into a burgeoning federal inquiry and that two emails on her private account have been classified as “Top Secret.”
The inspector general for the Intelligence Community notified senior members of Congress that two of four classified emails discovered on the server Clinton maintained at her New York home contained material deemed to be in one of the highest security classifications - more sensitive than previously known.
The notice came as the State Department inspector general’s office acknowledged that it is reviewing the use of “personal communications hardware and software” by Clinton’s former top aides after requests from Congress.
“We will follow the facts wherever they lead, to include former aides and associates, as appropriate,” said Douglas Welty, a spokesman for the State Department’s inspector general.
Despite the acknowledgment, the State Department inspector general’s office has left numerous unanswered questions, including exactly who and what is being investigated. The office initially declined to comment and referred questions to the Intelligence Community inspector general’s office, which said it is not currently involved in any inquiry into aides and is being denied full access to aides’ emails by the State Department.

This is getting ready to blow up big time.

Usually when the FBI gets involved, you are pretty much screwed.
Usually... this isn't a usual situation. This is Hillary Rodham Clinton. I would be shocked-on-a-sandwich if she's indicted or has anything formal brought against her. I'll keep the bread slices fresh, just in case.

Usually... this isn't a usual situation. This is Hillary Rodham Clinton. I would be shocked-on-a-sandwich if she's indicted or has anything formal brought against her. I'll keep the bread slices fresh, just in case.

She's getting charged. Mark it down.

Hillary better be glad email did not exist when she committed felonies for insider trading cattle futures. Martha Stewart went to prison for far less. Maybe her 9 lives have ended. We'll see....

It really does get old hearing about how "evil" or "malicious" anyone on the left is. We get it, you disagree with their ideology, but I can pretty much assure you that neither Obama or Hillary bear any malicious intent towards this country or its people whatsoever.

You know what things do come off as legitimately malicious to me?

Perpetuating a drug war that ruins millions of lives, does not reduce supply or demand, and creates a dangerous black market that gave rise to cartels the same way prohibition did the mob.

Maintaining denial of the damage we are doing to our planet.

Supporting a for-profit prison industry that makes it legal to incentivize incarceration.

Denying equal civil rights to people based on their sexual identity or preference.

Refusing minimum wage adjustments that are long overdue, that would give American workers a fair living wage.

Citizens United.

Opposing safe labeling laws for food, and opposing restrictions on GMO's which are now banned in virtually every other developed nation in the world.

Now if the Republican party could just join the rest of us in the 21st century...

When you go for a walk, do you only use your LEFT foot?
All hard left memes except the last one. Surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT