ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

Wow wow wow 59 minutes of no one talking about Ref calls and then a big time blown call in the biggest game of the season. Swofford cannot be pleased will that obvious blown call. For the game to end like that is embarrassing to the ACC. I feel bad for the seniors and the entire team. The team never quit unlike well.

These refs need ****ing fired i swear to ****ing god that ****ing shit was so ****ed up and thats so much bullshit i swear to god. If this was SA they would have killed them on the field. Not saying someone should do that but fire these ****ing refs.

Horrible call but always say do your job and one call won't matter. Spain got handled all night. MW choked again. Still excited about the direction the program. One year away though. MT will get it done next year.

We really didn't deserve to win , got totally outplayed but lots of teams get outplayed and win but that f.ucking call was totally inexcusable. I would love to kick that ref square in the nuts.

Reactions: darrell.shives
And **** all you people shitting on williams. If the refs didnt **** us he woulda made that game tied up.

Those refs should never be allowed to call another game. **** them and **** clemsux

Not going to say they "cost" us the game because MW was completely off all game long. There is no telling if he could have led them down field and scored and we still would have had to make a 2 point conversion, which we couldn't do earlier.

Still, there is NO DOUBT that this BS call cost us a shot at winning. Embarrassment for the ACC once again.

Congratulations to Clemson. They deserved to win they way they played, just not that way. I will still pull for them and like Fedora said - Go win it all Tigers!

Refs should be fired and banned for life from college football. They should never be able to set foot in the stadium of another college football game much less officiate one. Clemson will get hammered by Alabama if they even make it that far.

We should take all the acc patches off and the account off our field not even rep the acc in the bowl game or next season

I only drive the golf ball 240 yds and routinely beat the hell out of guys who pound it 270. Yardage isn't the tale of the tape.

I can hit it 300 when it flies straight and you'd probably spank my ass. But I bet you wouldn't need bullshit officiating on the 18th hole to do it.

Good Luck to Clemson , can't hold the officiating against them. I think 'bama wins it though.

Wow. Now we know how Duke fans felt after the Miami game. That was every bit as egregious.

That blows to not even get a chance.

tough to swallow losing like this.

i think carolina should've beaten clemson today, based on their play.

terrible way to end the season...however, plenty of reasons to be ecstatic about the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT