ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!!!! Switzer with 3 catches all day, less than 20 receiving yards, but 2 touchdowns.

Crap! Got the onside kick and some BS call for offsides? I didn't see it.

It isn't reviewable so we are screwed unless we can somehow manage to do it again.

ACC refs screw us again.

We got ****ed. Absolutely ****ed. and the ACC is too ****ing pathetic to issue a statement because it will discredit Clemson in the playoffs in some way. Mark it down. We didn't help our cause during the game but to make that call when nobody was close to being offsides is an absolute **** job.

In-frigging believable. I am sorry for sounding like a moo fan here, but the replay showed there wasn't anyone close to being offsides and yet the refs mysteriously see it? Right.

If we didn't score and they beat us outright I could live with it, but to end on this kind of piss poor call yet again for the ACC refs is pathetic.

Reactions: Tru Blu Tar Heel
What is most sad about this game is that if Fedora had left Trubisky in, he might have hit enough of those open receivers to have won the game. We lose only by 8 with our QB playing like goose crap.

And if Fedora had played Trubisky against SoCar, we would have entered this game 12-0.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT