ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Are Meaning to tell me that Harrison is considering going to the Kansas Jayhawks, I hope that’s not the case cause I would prefer him to stay as well as RJ. I’m 90% sure RJ will stay due to the fact his girlfriend has got additional Covid year of eligibility. The only reason that Harrison Ingram didn’t yet a whole lot of NL recognition is because it was taken up by two players actually three Davis, Armando Bayard and Elliot Coe or the top three with Harrison coming in so Harrison and Cormac we’re on the four and five top five list so anyway, but that shouldn’t have anything to do with Harrison‘s great player he loves Carolina and unless he goes pro he should stay at CAROLINA .
Look at the date of the post you quoted.

How did you even find this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: alabamaheel
Are Meaning to tell me that Harrison is considering going to the Kansas Jayhawks, I hope that’s not the case cause I would prefer him to stay as well as RJ. I’m 90% sure RJ will stay due to the fact his girlfriend has got additional Covid year of eligibility. The only reason that Harrison Ingram didn’t yet a whole lot of NL recognition is because it was taken up by two players actually three Davis, Armando Bayard and Elliot Coe or the top three with Harrison coming in so Harrison and Cormac we’re on the four and five top five list so anyway, but that shouldn’t have anything to do with Harrison‘s great player he loves Carolina and unless he goes pro he should stay at CAROLINA .
The post you are replying to is a year old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT