ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs App State game thread-Saturday 3 September 2022

I understand wanting to score the touchdown on the kickoff but all we needed was to run the clock out

If Dre has anything to do with coaching fundamentals that needs to stop immediately. Let him recruit and do absolutely nothing else.

If I'm Mack, I would run anyone till they puke if they so much as mention the term "rude boys" again this season.

I think Im the only one on the planet saying he should have fell down on the onsides kick. Holy balls

At this point I'm not sure Drake will even be here next year. He could start pretty much anywhere in the country and be competing for a national championship the next 2 years. Or he could stay here and watch his entire college career get wasted like Sam's was.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
At this point I'm not sure Drake will even be here next year. He could start pretty much anywhere in the country and be competing for a national championship the next 2 years. Or he could stay here and watch his entire college career get wasted like Sam's was.
Ouch but true

Carolina holds as Grimes brings down Brice a yard short. 124 points between the two teams. Nesbit on the hands team secures the victory on the off side kick attempt. Victory formation

While I agree... I don't think he will leave and I don't think his dad would want, or advise, him to leave.

While I agree... I don't think he will leave and I don't think his dad would want, or advise, him to leave.

I hope not. Only things we have going for us is the family history and the fact that Longo's offense will highlight his skills for the NFL.

Watching the Ore/Ga game.. they showed the last stop of our game.. announcers were hucking it up about App scoring 40 points in the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT