ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Cal. Game thread

I mean with a qb that has thrown 3 ints and a offense that has done exactly nothing in the 1st half i think our def has done outstanding and honestly we are still in this game barely but were there

only chance is to run the ball and not let Elliott keep singlehandedly losing the game.

Cal offense methodically marches into the end zone. The Cal offense is well coached.

If you keep asking yourself why Fortin has not played, just remember: playing 2 QBs when 1 is not injured is not who we are.

I'd rather us just fire Fedora now so we can get a head start on the next hire. You'd have to be completely retarded to think that Nathan Elliott has any business on that field. He makes Brandon Harris look like Peyton Manning

i’m on fripp island ignoring this shit...i recorded it so i can’t wait to see it.

please tell me we abandoned the run early

If I was Ruder or Fortin I would run as fast as I possibly can away from this program.

Those suspended players better be in-fukkin-credible when they return, or I see another 2-3 win season.

We might beat Western. Other than that...

This team will have lost all confidence in the coaching staff after watching Elliott lose the game because the head coach left him on the field.

Reactions: Krillis42069
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT