ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Kentucky game thread on: Sunday 36 March

Got to give Coach Williams a bunch of kudos today especially for putting Pinson on Fox and putting a shooter Maye in for Hicks late. Also going zone when down seemed to confuse Kentucky...

Reactions: TheGLOV
I am officially renaming all 3 of my kids Luke. And one is a girl.

Seriously - one of the greatest games (ending anyway) I've ever seen in any sport. I knew those 3s were going in for UK.

Just to rub the salt in the wound of you know who a few miles down the road..... could you draw it up any better? They thought we were going to give it away.... then the guy they love to rag on, who has more heart than their entire team combined (FACT)..... daggers them. I'm sure they are loving life now.

I am officially renaming all 3 of my kids Luke. And one is a girl.

Seriously - one of the greatest games (ending anyway) I've ever seen in any sport. I knew those 3s were going in for UK.

Just to rub the salt in the wound of you know who a few miles down the road..... could you draw it up any better? They thought we were going to give it away.... then the guy they love to rag on, who has more heart than their entire team combined (FACT)..... daggers them. I'm sure they are loving life now.

Lukeetta!

Reactions: MCPO_Tarheel
Agreed it never gets old. Also love watching the different videos of Kentucky sports bars showing the roller coaster of emotions for their fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT