ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Villanova game thread on Turkey day 23 November 2023

I will go ahead and get it out of the way before the other posters post it....

HUBS....Family......yada yada yada

We get what we deserve this year

Hubert nor Wes Miller are the guy. We can continue down this path and think only a UNC guy is the right move and we will continue to fall behind.
They should’ve always hired the best available. I’m just saying that Wes was the best alum option if that is what they insisted to do but I agree, the search should’ve never been focused on Carolina alums but instead get the best available.

How do we foul them on the hand on these 3 pointers and they fall to the ground. That pisses me off to no end that the stupid refs call these fouls
I thought all 3 of the fouls on their 3 point shots were very clear and easy calls. 100% of the time those are whistled. Terrible close outs, got to fix that.

Ingram's 5th with the embellishment after Nova had initiated with that maneuver and continued to do so after in the same manner, well I did not care for that combination.

How do we foul them on the hand on these 3 pointers and they fall to the ground. That pisses me off to no end that the stupid refs call these fouls
Cadeau's was a clear foul on the arm. Bacot landed in the shooting area; I thought it was borderline but he shouldn't put himself in that position. No need to jump on a center shooting a step back. These were both low IQ plays.

I don't recall the exact circumstances of the other one but I remember thinking it wasn't a very smart play either. Notice Nova never put themselves in this position.

Reactions: dtodd4475
Cadeau's was a clear foul on the arm. Bacot landed in the shooting area; I thought it was borderline but he shouldn't put himself in that position. No need to jump on a center shooting a step back. These were both low IQ plays.

I don't recall the exact circumstances of the other one but I remember thinking it wasn't a very smart play either. Notice Nova never put themselves in this position.
It was Ryan landing in the shooting area/legs also, the one where he tried to say the Nova kid kicked his leg out, he didn't. The drifting into the body/landing area is an easy call and they both clearly did it. As you said Caudeu freakin' hit his arm on the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: alabamaheel
It was Ryan landing in the shooting area/legs also, the one where he tried to say the Nova kid kicked his leg out, he didn't. The drifting into the body/landing area is an easy call and they both clearly did it. As you said Caudeu freakin' hit his arm.
Part of Carolina Basketball is saying all the refs are always against us! Haven’t you learned yet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT