ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech at UNC game thread for: Monday 24 January

And, they managed to actually add points, instead of losing ground, after Bacot went out with 2 1/2 mins left

I was worried when Mando went out

Solid win, nothing spectacular. Fellas gotta start getting it done on the road. Leaky & Caleb were very good on dee. Tried to get Walton some time, but that was ugly. Kudos to Hubert getting him out quickly.

We won, which obviously is good. We still haven't beaten a good team, which obviously isn't good. Sorry, but I refuse to let a win like this change my opinion of this team. After being curb stomped by every good team we've played, it's gonna take a lot more than winning at home against the bottom of the ACC to convince me that we're heading in the right direction.

SuperFan61- On this thread, of the eleven comments you made, nine were negative and two were
kinda neutral. In a game that we played better and won, for which most of Carolina Nation is grateful.
I believe your glass half empty outlook isn't good for you regarding the Heels.
However and whenever your allegiance to Carolina began, you might want to dump us and
pick another college team to cheer on. There are lots of teams out there who need more fans.
You're not much of a Fan and obviously not Super.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT