ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead - possible SPOILERS!

I doubt they cancel it but who knows. The ratings are still good just not juggernaut ratings like they used to be.

Exactly. They've dropped, but its still a big draw. The problem is that its really hard to bring people back once they've stopped watching the show, and it would be pretty tough for someone to pick it up now, when they'd be so far behind. So it will just slowly bleed out until only the most hardcore fans are still watching

So anyone watch last night's episode?

Yeah it was wild. You thought they'd definitely be dead when the steal happened but the kid missed the alley-oop. Then you thought it was dead when Zion blatantly threw his defender to the ground but no foul was called. Then you FOR SURE thought it was dead when RJ pushed and DeLaurier hooked. But the tip was not to be.

So Duke is still Walking Dead.

Yeah it was wild. You thought they'd definitely be dead when the steal happened but the kid missed the alley-oop. Then you thought it was dead when Zion blatantly threw his defender to the ground but no foul was called. Then you FOR SURE thought it was dead when RJ pushed and DeLaurier hooked. But the tip was not to be.

So Duke is still Walking Dead.
Please stay on topic and
giphy.gif

I did. The show is the best it's been in years. Fantastic episode. I've completely forgotten about Rick.
Yeah, thought for sure the king would be one of the dead heads... Their kid being the last head actually shocked me.

Yeah, thought for sure the king would be one of the dead heads... Their kid being the last head actually shocked me.
Same, glad Tara is gone too. They needed to thin out the cast, and I've always thought she just got in the way. Never added anything to it.

(I figured I wouldn't bother with spoiler alerts at this point)

Reactions: tw3301
Same, glad Tara is gone too. They needed to thin out the cast, and I've always thought she just got in the way. Never added anything to it.

(I figured I wouldn't bother with spoiler alerts at this point)
Yeah she was annoying AF and a Scientologist weirdo in real life so I was happy but surprised she was gone.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
Angela Kang has saved the show. Just wish she’d been put in charge before they offed Carl

I can’t wait for them to unleash Negan. Also I wanna see a callback with carol shaving her head like Shane did back in the day. Carol vs Alpha and Negan vs Beta will be the shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT