ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on with the Diamond Heels

bobby121567

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
They start off hot and beat teams like OKla State UCLA and whipping butt. To now losing series to teams like Wake. Haven't really seen them play yet this year. So that's why I'm asking the question. What's going on?

And got swept. Lost 3-2 today. Not sure what's going on but it ain't good

When you get swept by Wake there is no way it can be anything but terrible. Heels playing themselves right out of the post season.

Reactions: Raising Heel
When you get swept by Wake there is no way it can be anything but terrible. Heels playing themselves right out of the post season.
Yup and yup.

I don't know what's wrong but it's starting to look a lot like last season, which is to say inconsistent. The starter pitches well but the bullpen flops or vice versa. We get runners on base but can't bring them home. No idea how to fix this but we're running out of opportunities to bolster our resume for the post season.

Edited to add: A.J. Bogucki is going to get injured if Fox and Forbes keep forcing him into action like they have. Seems like we've seen this in other seasons as well. I don't like it, but what do I know?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT