ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Nuk'Em's Dennis Hastert Thread . . ?

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
It should be along any minute now . . I know how he likes to run to the board as soon as he sniffs a scandal.

Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure Nuk has no love lost for Denny.

Billy Billy Billy. If you want to discuss Hastert, been out of Congress for many years now and is completely irrelevant these days, then go right ahead. You started this thread, have at it. The fate of the free world rests on the acts of this guy. Gooooooood grief!

Personally, if he did the crime he should do the time. No breaks whatsoever... You won't find me defending the guy at all.

But, I will say it doesn't surprise me whatsoever the degree of corruption that comes out of Illinois these days... Oh, that's right, Obama is from Illinois... What about pursuing corruption against people (Obama, Shillary, IRS officials, DOJ officials, you name it) who are actually still in power now while straining to remain relevant while still in office...

Reactions: UNC '92
He was paying hush money to a former student . . ? Does anyone have any info on this . . ?

Nukie, whatja got ol' boy . . ?

Oh Lordy . . .

From what I've read, he was paying large sums hush money (but, less than $10K/pop) to some dude he was bagging' when he was a high school teacher and wrestling coach, sometime before he was elected to the House. Sounds to me like this should be no problem for DEMs, very surprised the rainbobama administration thinks this is worthy of their time... This is all about some politician covering up illicit sex and lying about it... You DEMs sure you want to go there with Shillary and Bubba running for office again?

I doubt that Obama gives a sh!t about Hastert to be honest, he was nothing but small potatoes anyway. Its just another family values republican screwing a little boy that makes the headlines . . and its likely more than just the one victim.

#jointheJerrySanduskyclub . . multiple victims.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heels Noir
This should be added to my thread about things the DOJ will prosecute (FIFA) instead of any liberal Democrat scandal/crime. This is the most partisan doj in US history....

I doubt that Obama gives a sh!t about Hastert to be honest, he was nothing but small potatoes anyway. Its just another family values republican screwing a little boy that makes the headlines . . and its likely more than just the one victim.

#jointheJerrySanduskyclub . . multiple victims.
That wouldn't surprise me either #jointhebubbaclub

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT