ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

Have you tried it? It’s one puzzle a day where you have six guesses on what the 5 letter word is. After each guess it tells you what letters are correct and if they’re in the correct spot. Nice brain and logic exercise

Click the “?” In upper left hand corner to see how it works
i haven’t yet, but i might be the only one that hasn’t…at the eye doc, probably a time.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Have you tried it? It’s one puzzle a day where you have six guesses on what the 5 letter word is. After each guess it tells you what letters are correct and if they’re in the correct spot. Nice brain and logic exercise

Click the “?” In upper left hand corner to see how it works
Never heard of it but I like stuff like this. Thanks. I got todays word in three tries!

Is this one of those games for old folks that’s supposed to stave off dementia?

Stay strong bud

Reactions: Grayhead
Sure is. Biden took 32 tries to complete!! 😉

At least he completed it. According to reports from Florida, Trump is on his 97th attempt and still coming up empty. No surprise there. 😜

VapidSoulfulJavalina-size_restricted.gif

My son sent it to me a while ago and I started playing it. I have a streak of 10 going as of today - from first day I started it to today. Four times in 3 tries, five times in 4 tries, one time in 5 tries.
It can get a bit trickier when a letter can appear more than once in the word. I wasn’t aware of that at the beginning.

i generally start with the same couple words to identify the vowels and most common consonants- then it becomes easier to eliminate other letters and narrow down valid options.

My son sent it to me a while ago and I started playing it. I have a streak of 10 going as of today - from first day I started it to today. Four times in 3 tries, five times in 4 tries, one time in 5 tries.
It can get a bit trickier when a letter can appear more than once in the word. I wasn’t aware of that at the beginning.

i generally start with the same couple words to identify the vowels and most common consonants- then it becomes easier to eliminate other letters and narrow down valid options.

Agree on the letters used twice. Few days ago it was KNOLL. I guessed KNELT second try but it only revealed one L being correct. So I went crazy trying to think of words with KN_L_. I figured KNOLL couldn’t be correct since it didn’t reveal the second L. Finally punched in knoll just to see if the O was correct and got it.

slipped to four tries today, had to choose 50/50 between two perfectly good candidates that ended with a different letter, and I chose the wrong one. Probably should have started with 'poppy' instead of 'pygmy'.

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
two today, my best yet…been getting a steady four.

hate this s yet i keep doing it…i’m sure @bluetoe has some clever and sarcastic comment for me.

back to three again, and it was a struggle. Again I had to choose between two suitable choices but this time I lucked out.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Still averaging 4.

I always start with a word with 4 vowels. Hasn't really paid off that well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT