ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

I've got to be one of the dumbest fuks on this board. It takes me five tries every time. Well I guess the good thing is I get it before the max six.

Maybe that has worked for you, but seems like it would be a waste of two letters because you are using "p" three times.
it hasn't worked very well for me at all. I'm giving it maybe five more tries and then I'm switching back to 'pygmy'.

On the other hand, and I didn't want to be that guy and brag about this, but when I play a second time I usually get it on the first try. To be fair, one time it took me two tries but that's still pretty good..

I've got to be one of the dumbest fuks on this board. It takes me five tries every time. Well I guess the good thing is I get it before the max six.
you aren't dumb. Luck plays into it heavily on your first word choice. Hang in there.

I start with the same word every day…has 4 vowels. Not sure if that’s the best strategy but it’s not failed yet

Reactions: gteeitup
1st word had no correct letters.
Best guessed the second word. All correct minus the 1st letter. Took me 2 more times to guess the correct 1st letter.
4 again today

Reactions: bluetoe
five yesterday and I started with the word suggested in the linked article. Serves me right.

1st word had no correct letters.
Best guessed the second word. All correct minus the 1st letter. Took me 2 more times to guess the correct 1st letter.
4 again today
lol, it almost seems unfair, doesn't it, to get that close quick and have it turn into plain old eeny meeny miny mo...

five yesterday and I started with the word suggested in the linked article. Serves me right.
I've used soare 2 times. Nothing hit, which isn't a bad thing. Kinda rules out some of the most common letters.

Is the word the same for everyone?

I've used soare 2 times. Nothing hit, which isn't a bad thing. Kinda rules out some of the most common letters.

Is the word the same for everyone?
calculating-computing.gif

lol, I can't be absolutely certain, but I do think the word 'soare' is the same for me as it is for everyone else. Or is that not what you are asking? Are you asking if the target word is the same? If so we can find out. The word from yesterday was 'wrung' in my wordle puzzle.

Ruling out letters is helpful, but ruling IN letters is better..

calculating-computing.gif

lol, I can't be absolutely certain, but I do think the word 'soare' is the same for me as it is for everyone else. Or is that not what you are asking? Are you asking if the target word is the same? If so we can find out. The word from yesterday was 'wrung' in my wordle puzzle.

Ruling out letters is helpful, but ruling IN letters is better..
Wrung was mine.
Ruling out vowels is a key component. 🔑

started with trump yesterday so getting ru made it almost a loss for me.

took a lot of recounts so to speak.
funny... nut that was either my first or second, can't remember which. No I remember, it was my second and it still took three more tries to get 'wrung'. What has trump done for me lately?

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
I’ve got the 8 day streak going (since I first learned of this game) but that’s about it. First day I got it in three tries. Since then I have (3) four tries, (3) five tries and (1) six try.

Reactions: Heelicious
My success rate has had a direct correlation to the number of letter hits I get with the first or second word. Thus, I'm not taking it personally if you know what I mean.

My typical starting word paid off.

Wordle 227 2/6

🟩🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT