ADVERTISEMENT

Your most used movie quote

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
For me, it's a toss up. I often roll with "so I've got that going for me, which is nice". However pound for pound, I think "it's all ball bearings these days" provides a broader scope of use along with a puzzled look from the other half of the conversation.

"Gimme some of your tots Napolean" is my sleeper go to quote.

Reactions: heelz2345
I do find myself bringing the "Negative Ghoast Rider, the pattern is full" much more than I wish that I did. It's reflexive.

aBB62or.gif

Honestly, I don't know that I have one that really stands out as my most used quote, but my most quoted movies are probably Forrest Gump and Blazing Saddles.

It takes a movie thread to get 2345 to poast anymore
Haha well I've had a busy month/month and a half at work so haven't had the time to read/poast as much as I would like. The thing that's happened lately is when I check the board, the threads that seem interesting have generally run their course by the time I read them and would have something useful to poast.

I did poast the thread about dead people, that wasn't just movies.

Haha well I've had a busy month/month and a half at work so haven't had the time to read/poast as much as I would like. The thing that's happened lately is when I check the board, the threads that seem interesting have generally run their course by the time I read them and would have something useful to poast.

I did poast the thread about dead people, that wasn't just movies.
hqg-429.gif

"Is your daughter eighteen?"

"I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground."

"Your life will be worth less than a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory."

"Things change, people change, hairstyles change, interest rates fluctuate."

"Souvenirs, novelties, party tricks. Souvenirs, novelties, party tricks."

All from the same movie....

"Is your daughter eighteen?"

"I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground."

"Your life will be worth less than a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory."

"Things change, people change, hairstyles change, interest rates fluctuate."

"Souvenirs, novelties, party tricks. Souvenirs, novelties, party tricks."

All from the same movie....

You don't use those quotes. Except maybe the first one.

Strum lives in movie quotes so he should have a list lol...my fave from him is the ones from Sling Blade (especially Dwight's dialogue). He has this strange ability to sound exactly like any character he impersonates. I'm too forgetful to quote anything.

OP's Note

This thread is not for the poasting of favorite movie quotes. This thread is for the poasting of quotes which have worked their way into being used with some frequency by you.

Carry on.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
OP's Note

This thread is not for the poasting of favorite movie quotes. This thread is for the poasting of quotes which have worked their way into being used with some frequency by you.

Carry on.
Are you questioning my use of the quotes in my posts? Don't ever question me, because I piss excellence. Alright, alright, alright?

Reactions: heelz2345
Strum lives in movie quotes so he should have a list lol...my fave from him is the ones from Sling Blade (especially Dwight's dialogue). He has this strange ability to sound exactly like any character he impersonates. I'm too forgetful to quote anything.
Yep... 'tis true. One of my best friends and I can have practically full conversations using movie quotes and dialogues.

A few of the more frequently used, that come to mind:

"Hold it, hold, hold it... what the HELL is THAT shit?"

"Ya mutherfvckers! I'm the only one sane sonufabitch here!"

"Oohhh, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh, I 'member them!"

The quotes I've poasted so far are ones that I frequently use (in adherence with the OP), either with my kids (much to their chagrin) or with my coworkers (much to their bewilderment), but the one I use everyday as I leave the house or office is...

Yippie-Ki-Yay, Mother****ers!
Not sure why someone would quote a Christmas movie when they leave the house.

Is Granny spry?

It's a damn shame... (what happened to ole Flip)

I'ma come at'choo like a spider monkey.

But mostly.... (see my signature line)... My wife still doesn't get it. I'm easily amused.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT