ADVERTISEMENT

ZEKE NNAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the great John Wooden said " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

I also guaranteed Cole Anthony. Now, start weeping you little baby...LMFAO

I really think you should wait till Cole comes out before his announcement with a jersey that has a UNC logo on it Steat, and then check with the resident "jersey predictor" guru before you get out on that limb because there's probably a tell to the lucky school on there somewhere .. maybe based on color and placement or some other mathematical equation I'll never be smart enough to understand. Just trying to save you some public humiliation bro .. :oops::cool::D

Reactions: TheGLOV
^This^ To these elite recruits and their families, paying them to play is not cheating. They are entitled to compensation and it doesn't matter what the rules are. To them Kansas, Arizona, Kentuck, and dook have been doing it the right way.
The only problem with that is the FBI case is built on them claiming Arizona and the others are the "victims", not the rule breakers. The only way they can make a case is saying the agents, AAU coaches, shoe companies, have defrauded the schools by their actions. It is absurd to me, but that is the only way they can prosecute fraud. Now the NCAA can start to look to breaking their rules on the schools part, but that is not a crime. The FBI has told the NCAA to stay out of it until they are done prosecuting the criminal part with the schools as the "victims".

Saying every school is paying whenever they sign a kid is the universal cry of every fan base. There are tons of rival fans that moan about the kid and his family having no morals when we get a commitment too.

He chose a different school. It happens all the time to every school. I have no qualms with his morals or of his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
The only problem with that is the FBI case is built on them claiming Arizona and the others are the "victims", not the rule breakers. The only way they can make a case is saying the agents, AAU coaches, shoe companies, have defrauded the schools by their actions. It is absurd to me, but that is the only way they can prosecute fraud. Now the NCAA can start to look to breaking their rules on the schools part, but that is not a crime. The FBI has told the NCAA to stay out of it until they are done prosecuting the criminal part with the schools as the "victims".

Saying every school is paying whenever they sign a kid is the universal cry of every fan base. There are tons of rival fans that moan about the kid and his family having no morals when we get a commitment too.

He chose a different school. It happens all the time to every school. I have no qualms with the morals of him or his family.
I didn't say Arizona paid Zeke. But as a parent if you've done any research at all Ray Charles could see that Miller and his assistants have been one of the ring leaders in a pay for play scandal. Who in their right mind sends their kid to Tucson right now.

He chose a different school. It happens all the time to every school. I have no qualms with the morals of him or his family.

I wasn't claiming anybody was paying this recruit. Just trying to give an explanation for these elite recruits still signing with Arizona and Kansas even with the FBI stuff. I've been watching us lose recruits every since Tom McMillan and David Thompson. We've done okay since then, we'll be fine.

I really think you should wait till Cole comes out before his announcement with a jersey that has a UNC logo on it Steat, and then check with the resident "jersey predictor" guru before you get out on that limb because there's probably a tell to the lucky school on there somewhere .. maybe based on color and placement or some other mathematical equation I'll never be smart enough to understand. Just trying to save you some public humiliation bro .. :oops::cool::D[/QUOTE

Never! Cole to the Heels! By the way, I got some 40-0 UNC tee shirts I'll giving away. Want a few? Just pay for the postage..:D

We really need to stop focusing on the 5 star recruit so much....we are not going to pay them or promise them a starting spot from day one. We will get a few here and there.......however, there are many great college players that were 3 and 4 stars.....lets go get them and turn them into good college players

We really need to stop focusing on the 5 star recruit so much....we are not going to pay them or promise them a starting spot from day one. We will get a few here and there.......however, there are many great college players that were 3 and 4 stars.....lets go get them and turn them into good college players
I think it's time to lock this thread @mikeirbyusa

Last edited:
If you think that dook squad was a success, you are really following the wrong sport
29-8 and 1 bucket from the F4....ACC POY/ROY...plenty ALL ACC...Acad AA...AA...PK80 Champ...2nd place in ACC behind a Virginia team that we only had 1 game against....kids had plenty success

29-8 and 1 bucket from the F4....ACC POY/ROY...plenty ALL ACC...Acad AA...AA...PK80 Champ...2nd place in ACC behind a Virginia team that we only had 1 game against....kids had plenty success
2nd biggest choke job ever(behind Kentucky losing to Wisconsin)
If that's success please continue.
Duke-Picture.jpg

So that is now the mark of success at duke? 1 basketball from the final 4, may as well have been 50, the results are the same, you did not make the final 4. With the most talented team in the country, how many Micky D AA were on that team, how many weeks was duke ranked #1, how many were top 4 (top are assumed to be the final 4 teams)? I mean boogie, didn't even win the conference with that talent?

Did your 1&D stars come to duke to watch the final 4 on TV or did they come to play in final 4s? Who on your duke roster has ever played in a NCAA final 4? How many times in the last 10yrs has duke been no less than 2nd in recruiting?

Now if duke fans are OK with having the most talent of any team in the country and yet not getting to final 4s, fine by me, we don't roll like that at UNC.

Now if duke fans are OK with having the most talent of any team in the country and yet not getting to final 4s, fine by me, we don't roll like that at UNC.
Amen DSouth
Like I said if they are fine with that so-called "success", heck I will even cheer for them.

Go Recruiting Champs, Go NCAA Tourney Flameouts, Go Dook!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT