ADVERTISEMENT

ZEKE NNAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like that no one really knows...it's been a while since we've had one like this.

Reactions: Archer2
Yeah, from what I've read between the two boards. As of an hour ago, it didn't even seem like the coaches knew yet.

Yeah, from what I've read between the two boards. As of an hour ago, it didn't even seem like the coaches knew yet.

Whomever he chooses will be "home" to him for the next couple of years, at best. Also, which staff can guide him in his development is crucial. Fingers crossed...

I see Kansas and us tied in crystal ball. Where do you see picks for Zona?

Rumblings that it's Zona. This sucks. Looks like we're about to lose another one to that dirty-ass program in the desert.

Rant:

F Zona. Seriously F Zona and F the parents who claim academics are important (Zeke's Dad was worried about UNC's academics until he toured the business school), who claim the FBI trail has a major impact (as Zeke's Dad did), and who want to "trust" a coach (Miller is the dirtiest cheating scumbag in college bball and that's saying a lot). F this. Zona has been caught red handed cheating and these kid's parents are still comfortable sending them there.

I'm done reading what parents say...they all lie and are all about who can get my kid a paycheck fastest until they prove otherwise.

Rant:

F Zona. Seriously F Zona and F the parents who claim academics are important (Zeke's Dad was worried about UNC's academics until he toured the business school), who claim the FBI trail has a major impact (as Zeke's Dad did), and who want to "trust" a coach (Miller is the dirtiest cheating scumbag in college bball and that's saying a lot). F this. Zona has been caught red handed cheating and these kid's parents are still comfortable sending them there.

I'm done reading what parents say...they all lie and are all about who can get my kid a paycheck fastest until they prove otherwise.

It's all about the cash

Rant:

Not to mention that Miller's teams perpetually crumble in March. The dude has wasted more talent than any other coach over the last decade.

It may very well be Arizona, but I’m not ready to concede yet.

Jason Scheer, an Arizona insider on CB still doesn’t even have AZ as his choice (I don’t know who he picked because it’s behind a paywall, but there are no AZ picks there).

I guess we’ll find out in 70+ minutes.

Well, losing him would be extremely frustrating. I really thought he would play major minutes next to Bacot next year. Cheaters really do win in the world of basketball recruiting.

Ok I have avoided this because we had NCAA santions ourself to deal with. But where the heck is the fall out for teams like Arizona, and KU on the recruiting front from the FBI and NCAA thing. For 25 yrs UNC was hammered with they are gonna get the death penalty... Now people are actually telling parents that academics is optional at UNC.. before it was they require a heavy academic load at UNC...something smells to high heavens about these so called clean recruitments where parents say oh academics is a huge deal... Oh the investigation is a big factor. Shut up and just be real and say hey whoever is breaking the most bread that's where my kid is going.

Man we have struck out with EVERY POST AND WINGNPROSPECT WE HAVE GONE AFTER SINCE BACOT. At this point I now expect Anthony to announce for ND or Oregon

Roy needs to do something. Again this is squarely on him for not offering and getting involved earlier. JRE was never coming here.

Roy has to change his philosophy or he will continue to get crushed on the recruiting trail.

Playing Little the minutes he deserves would be a great start.

Yep, if Evan Daniels picked Zona then it is over. I knew better than getting my hopes up. These last minute recruitments never work for UNC, but they do work against UNC in favor of other schools.

This kid should have been prioritized over the summer and instead, we sat back and let JRE control things and now we’ll end up with neither.

Not to worry we will get some unheard of 3 * and will sing his praises mean while dook ky UK and AZ laugh at us... We are gonna end up the UCLA of the east if we don't get our crap together

Yep, if Evan Daniels picked Zona then it is over. I knew better than getting my hopes up. These last minute recruitments never work for UNC, but they do work against UNC in favor of other schools.

This kid should have been prioritized over the summer and instead, we sat back and let JRE control things and now we’ll end up with neither.

100%. Roy screwed this one up in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT