ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

I saw worthy vs my high school back in the day. All worthy did in that game was dunk. Why? Cause it was there and noone could stop it. If zion was able to dunk vs shoot a mid range jumper why shoot? If all he could do is catch and dunk he would not be a 5 star or even a 4.

I saw worthy vs my high school back in the day. All worthy did in that game was dunk. Why? Cause it was there and noone could stop it. If zion was able to dunk vs shoot a mid range jumper why shoot? If all he could do is catch and dunk he would not be a 5 star or even a 4.
I saw Exum at my high school and Jordan go at it. Exum was better. Didn't last long though.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Uh, gthreadgill, he actually scored 46.
Christ School won by 8 if anyone is interested.
Much of Zion's inside play is just take it to the rim and dunk.
Saw nothing of mid-range shooting from him.
Couple of kids for CS are pretty good, the little guard Jalen and IIRC, #24, active, good rebounder and scored some too.
Tom were you at the game? If so do you live near that area. I actually appreciate the info you gave. You didn't say he couldn't shoot, you said he didn't. You also said his shooting is a question mark, you didn't say it was a bad thing. I tend to agree with you on the shooting. He also goes exclusively to his left and finishes that way. Hey if my kid could do it and dominate, so be it, but as you stated it will not be that easy at the next levels, hence the question mark. Hes a bad dude, and huge from what I've seen, which is very little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT