ADVERTISEMENT

2021 recruiting and commitments

In my opinion the turning point was when Sam flipped to the Heels. Not only his talent but it showed others the Heels were serious about football. But I think Drake will be the QB when the Heels contend for the playoffs. Just takes time to get experienced talent with depth.

Keep an eye out on LB/RB Crouch who just transferred from Tenn. Has a lot of friends at UNC and might wanna come home. Was the #1 player in his class coming out of Harding High School over in Charlotte.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Keep an eye out on LB/RB Crouch who just transferred from Tenn. Has a lot of friends at UNC and might wanna come home. Was the #1 player in his class coming out of Harding High School over in Charlotte.
Fired coach, covid, makes me wonder if he could get a waiver for immediate eligibility instead of sitting.

Fired coach, covid, makes me wonder if he could get a waiver for immediate eligibility instead of sitting.

Once again, I have no inside info.. BUT if you add Crouch to the Heels defense for next year.. wow

As Woody would say..Go to war, Miss Agnes

From what I have read, he would be a great addition to our defense, or wherever he plays. With his home in Charlotte, we would seem to be a logical destination. Please keep us posted on any additional scuttlebutt you may hear.

From what I have read, he would be a great addition to our defense, or wherever he plays. With his home in Charlotte, we would seem to be a logical destination. Please keep us posted on any additional scuttlebutt you may hear.

Problem is he looks to be involved in the $ investigation while at Tenn, so that will have to be settled before UNC becomes a player for him.

4 UNC crystal balls this week for 4 * CB Dontae Balfour. Looks like Dre' will have another toy to play with in this revamped Carolina secondary. Below are the additions to the secondary since just last year.

5* Grimes
4* Boykins
4* Nash
4* Stephens
4* Conley
4* Roseman-Sinclair
4* Balfour?

4 UNC crystal balls this week for 4 * CB Dontae Balfour. Looks like Dre' will have another toy to play with in this revamped Carolina secondary. Below are the additions to the secondary since just last year.

5* Grimes
4* Boykins
4* Nash
4* Stephens
4* Conley
4* Roseman-Sinclair
4* Balfour?
Timeframe today on Balfour??

I don't know who needs to hear this but Kamarro Edmonds is a BEEEEEAAAAAASSSST!

7 yards per carry last week with 2 scores

Tonight, has 2 TD's on runs of 75 yards and 47 yards -- in just 2 quarters of play against Javonte Williams' old high school team.

Dude is built like a MACK TRUCK! Can't wait to see him this Fall bc he's gonna get some burn.

Reactions: ohio tarheels

Tonight, has 2 TD's on runs of 75 yards and 47 yards -- in just 2 quarters of play against Javonte Williams' old high school team.

Dude is built like a MACK TRUCK! Can't wait to see him this Fall bc he's gonna get some burn.

Can’t wait to see him in Carolina Blue

Reactions: Archer2

Finished with 6 rushes for 175 yards and 2 scores, not too shabby. Left the game in the 3Q when he came up a little gimpy.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT