ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting....

Hopefully football game experiences play no role in Dybsanta's decision 🙄

Alabama beats Georgia in an incredible game on his visit and we poop the bed, giving up 70 to JMU.
I’ve got a lot of friends who went to the game last night and it was great. Crowd was crazy. I’m not a fan of either team but still enjoy a good game of course. Without a doubt it was a perfect atmosphere to take in as a recruit.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Isiah Denis recapped his visit. He said something that caught my eye. He was told that we are only taking 3 HS kids. Him or Mullins and a forward. That a bold strategy to rely on the portal for the rest.

Once again, I love the honesty from Hubs! I know many programs would simply keep kids on the hook just in case, but we tell them the truth! It also turns up the heat so a kid on the fence might be encouraged to jump now before they lose such a great opportunity!

Tough choice between Mullins and Denis as both have the skill to really help a program! I would be thrilled to get either one, but I hold out hope we can find room for both if they are interested! I am intrigued by what Hubs clearly knows about either the portal or the current players!

Reactions: gthreadgill7929
Isiah Denis recapped his visit. He said something that caught my eye. He was told that we are only taking 3 HS kids. Him or Mullins and a forward. That a bold strategy to rely on the portal for the rest.
I would like to be much more sold on Dennis than I am, I am very sold on Mullins and Dawkins. This looks like it is going to be a small class for us, 3, maybe 4 if something huge happens. Simply put, if I take Dawkins then I don't take Denis. Considering how Hubert's offense is built around jump shooting, I just place a huge priority on one of if not the best shooter in this class in Mullins. My concern is that Denis seems to be looking to commit BEFORE Mullins does, really hope Mullins shortens his commit date time line so that he commits before Denis.

I would like to be much more sold on Dennis than I am, I am very sold on Mullins and Dawkins. This looks like it is going to be a small class for us, 3, maybe 4 if something huge happens. Simply put, if I take Dawkins then I don't take Denis. Considering how Hubert's offense is built around jump shooting, I just place a huge priority on one of if not the best shooter in this class in Mullins. My concern is that Denis seems to be looking to commit BEFORE Mullins does, really hope Mullins shortens his commit date time line so that he commits before Denis.
I agree 100% I hesitated to put my actual preference since I never want to make recruits feel they are a 2nd choice! I believe Hubs clearly values shooting and seems to be looking for + size for positions! I'm hoping we have room for 4 HS prospects, and I don't see a downside to any combination of 3-4 of our best prospects!

Who is Dawkins? That’s a name I have missed in our recruiting.

Honestly I don't know much about Denis but I do love the idea of Mullins and his shooting chops.

I haven't heard anything about a commitment date or perceived leader from the Mullins camp.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Who is Dawkins? That’s a name I have missed in our recruiting.
Maybe he meant Dixon. In any case, there are multiple good options we apparently are in good shape for! Hopefully, Hubs will close at least 2 of them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT