ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Thank goodness for Meredith O'Rourke
Finally, someone who somehow promotes Trump in a decent light.

giphy.webp

Do you think this will haunt Biden decades from now like you-know-who?

PS - How did are you communicating with these folks who are 236 miles away and shut off from the modern world? Smoke signals?

Of all the things that never happened, that never happened the most.
- gunslingerdick
Cell service came back yesterday dipshit.

Do you think this will haunt Biden decades from now like you-know-who?

Biden will be dead soon. Who gives a f*ck?

PS - How did are you communicating with these folks who are 236 miles away and shut off from the modern world?

These neat contraptions called telephones. The ones today can send emails, text and call people. They're remarkable! Certainly you're aware of these things, no?

@blazers Thought you might want to see this in light of your post about food in England v Europe. It gets worse.

1. I stopped listening after she said America's favorite cookie is Oreos Birthday Cake. WTF.
2. She needs to go to Europe if she hates America so much.

Just kidding. I love her delivery, I hope it makes a difference. Europeans have fewer "western diseases" and less obesity despite loving their carbs, and the food industrial complex being so strong and free (a downside of capitalism) is probably part of it. Americans not walking is obviously a huge part too, but you gotta wonder about all the "processed" components we consume.

Also: Would

Reactions: Heels Noir
Then if you’re knowledgeable of cell phones, then why did you ask how I was communicating with my people in Tennessee? Oh, just trying to be intentionally obtuse? Ok. Got it.
The way you made it sound I figured all the cell towers were down. Joe Biden is working miracles again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT