ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting....

I say it with derision because I know they will fear the Tar Heels like all pukies do! What amazing recruiting by Face; he somehow managed to pry the sons of one of puke's legends away from their father's hated rival!!

Reactions: keysersosay#1
How much cash does dook have to throw at these kids???? These twins were legacy and no surprise here. But dook pulls in a ton of top rated players....it certainly is not because of their massively underwhelming headcoach.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
say it with more enthusiasm DSouth...=)
Yeah, your dukies get 2 more big time recruits, have we not seen this movie before? This movie has more sequels than Star Wars and Harry Potter combined, a new one comes out every single year! The plot is always the same, duke has mega talent, they win a bunch of regular season games but it is the ending that is always notable, it always ends with dukie heart break, which is no longer the surprise ending. Yet another season where after NOT getting to the national title game their mega stars leave for the NBA and are replaced by another set of big time talents, wash and repeat. When was the last time duke even played in the natty game, been so long I forgot? LOL

Was that enough enthusiasm? LOL

Yeah, your dukies get 2 more big time recruits, have we not seen this movie before? This movie has more sequels than Star Wars and Harry Potter combined, a new one comes out every single year! The plot is always the same, duke has mega talent, they win a bunch of regular season games but it is the ending that is always notable, it always ends with dukie heart break, which is no longer the surprise ending. Yet another season where after NOT getting to the national title game their mega stars leave for the NBA and are replaced by another set of big time talents, wash and repeat. When was the last time duke even played in the natty game, been so long I forgot? LOL

Was that enough enthusiasm? LOL
that was epic DSouth!...=)

Reactions: NTD 1956
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT