ADVERTISEMENT

Afgan withdraw

You keep defending this administration’s actions.
Yes, because I feel leaving based on the Intel that Afghans would hold for longer than the 11 days they held was the right thing to do. If the Intel said Afghans would ONLY hold for 11 days then i'd say leaving was the wrong thing to do.

At some point a boss over a complex project has to delegate and trust the pieces he's delegating to. If the Intel was that bad then we should either fix the folks in charge of Intel AND/OR stop trying to nation-build.

You act like Biden is the one piloting the drone.... would you also say military response via drone shouldn't have been done at all that day?

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Yes, because I feel leaving based on the Intel that Afghans would hold for longer than the 11 days they held was the right thing to do. If the Intel said Afghans would ONLY hold for 11 days then i'd say leaving was the wrong thing to do.

At some point a boss over a complex project has to delegate and trust the pieces he's delegating to. If the Intel was that bad then we should either fix the folks in charge of Intel AND/OR stop trying to nation-build.

You act like Biden is the one piloting the drone.... would you also say military response via drone shouldn't have been done at all that day?
and I'll remind you again, as if you actually forgot, that some of the intel said it might only be 14 days. And I'll ask you again, as if you'd actually answer this time....if there was a distinct possibility of a Taliban takeover of only 14 days, would a man of sound mind roll the dice anyway?

Don't try to kid us. If Biden was killing kittens with a sledge hammer in the WH basement, you'd try to excuse it.

Reactions: Archer2

Biden couldn't build a paper airplane much less fly a drone.

and I'll remind you again, as if you actually forgot, that some of the intel said it might only be 14 days. And I'll ask you again, as if you'd actually answer this time....if there was a distinct possibility of a Taliban takeover of only 14 days, would a man of sound mind roll the dice anyway?

Don't try to kid us. If Biden was killing kittens with a sledge hammer in the WH basement, you'd try to excuse it.
Link to the 14 day part? I'm curious who said this... what the JCOS had to say about that.

Link to the 14 day part? I'm curious who said this... what the JCOS had to say about that.
I won't bother trying to find the link, but Biden himself said it when he was pressed after the shit started hitting the fan. In the first round he said there was NO intel indicating a rapid takeover. When backed against the wall in the second round, he admitted there was a spectrum of intel indicating anywhere from 14 day to many months. I asked you at that time the same question I just asked you about rolling the dice, taking a gamble. I'm still waiting for an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT