ADVERTISEMENT

All aboard the "Like" train

2wBl7ok.gif
That is ludicrous

I just read the wikipedia plot summary of Human Centipede 2 and I literally am about to throw up. You'd have to pay me $1000 at least to watch that movie.

I can handle gore...I've seen all the Saw movies. But I can't do that. No way.

Like seriously, I feel violated and I haven't even seen it :confused: I'mma go back to the baby (cake) cutting thread where I feel safe.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I just read the wikipedia plot summary of Human Centipede 2 and I literally am about to throw up. You'd have to pay me $1000 at least to watch that movie.

I can handle gore...I've seen all the Saw movies. But I can't do that. No way.

Ehhh. I watched HC1 and HC2. Just weird ****ing movies I watched when I was bored and/or drunk. Didn't hate em. Kind laughed some too. HC3 didn't watch but 15 mins it was unbearingly bad acting and plot. Disappointing really.

It was pretty bad. I figured it would be going in, but since I watched the first one I had to watch the second.

HC3 didn't watch but 15 mins it was unbearingly bad acting and plot. Disappointing really.
Didn't realize there was a third. Now I'm going to have to watch it. Damn you.

Reactions: toophly1124
Ehhh. I watched HC1 and HC2. Just weird ****ing movies I watched when I was bored and/or drunk. Didn't hate em. Kind laughed some too. HC3 didn't watch but 15 mins it was unbearingly bad acting and plot. Disappointing really.
It's just too sadistic for me. I feel weird just thinking about the plot. And I'm pretty out there. I'll listen to music most people would be scared to listen to, etc.

It's just too sadistic for me. I feel weird just thinking about the plot. And I'm pretty out there. I'll listen to music most people would be scared to listen to, etc.

Definitely taboo. Idk I'm not "out there" so to speak but I like off the wall movies. When I hear ppl say not to watch a movie I usually make it a priority to go watch.

Full disclosure I'm off every Friday. When it's not golfing weather all I do all day is Netflix/Hulu/Fire Stick.

If you can watch all the Saw movies then you could handle the sadistic part. The acting is the worst part of the movie.

Definitely taboo. Idk I'm not "out there" so to speak but I like off the wall movies. Normally when I hear ppl say not to watch a movie I usually make it a priority to go watch.

Full disclosure I'm off every Friday. When it's not golfing weather all I do all day is Netflix/Hulu/Fire Stick.
I assume you've seen that movie on Netflix (the name escapes me) where they have to inflict as much pain as possible on themselves to get out of a house they're trapped in or something like that? Lol. Been meaning to watch that one evening when I'm plastered.

And Idk, the HC movies just are too gross to me. It reminds me how there's some really f***ed up people in this world. Remember the story (it actually happened) a few years back of the German dude who put out a personal ad, requesting a willing male to come over to his house so the German guy could castrate the participant's dick and they could then cook it and eat it together to get some sort of perverse sexual pleasure?

Yeah....someone actually responded to the ad lol. Needless to say, homeboy bled out after the deed.

If you can watch all the Saw movies then you could handle the sadistic part. The acting is the worst part of the movie.
See my above poast. I think it's more the sadistic intentions of the antagonist that would make me most uncomfortable. At least in the Saw movies, the guy is enacting (albeit warped) vigilante justice against bad people.

Plus, the whole mouth to anus thing and....just ew lol. I'm good.

I assume you've seen that movie on Netflix (the name escapes me) where they have to inflict as much pain as possible on themselves to get out of a house they're trapped in or something like that? Lol. Been meaning to watch that one evening when I'm plastered.

Yes! They have some sort of attachment that was put in the back of their heads. When they inflict pain it takes some type of fluid from the "hurt" part of the brain. (Don't really know the correct terminology here) When they've inflicted enough pain on each other and "the person" doing this has enough of that "fluid" they will let them go. WATCH IT!!!

And Idk, the HC movies just are too gross to me. It reminds me how there's some really f***ed up people in this world. Remember the story (it actually happened) a few years back of the German dude who put out a personal ad, requesting a willing male to come over to his house so the German guy could castrate the participant's dick and they could then cook it and eat it together to get some sort of perverse sexual pleasure?

Yeah....someone actually responded to the ad lol. Needless to say, homeboy bled out after the deed.

Hahahahaha never heard of that. That's awesome.

You talking about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1711018/

Plus, the whole mouth to anus thing and....just ew lol. I'm good.
So, no licking people where they fart?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT