ADVERTISEMENT

And now, terrible jokes

I told my suitcases that we weren’t vacationing this year. Now I’m dealing with emotional baggage.
ezgif-com-e6db6ddfbd.gif

A kid walks into his parents room and sees dad on top of mom humping away. “It’s okay it’s okay we’re just having some fun go watch some tv” dad tells the kid. When dad is through he walks down the hall and hears a commotion in the kids room. He opens the door and sees the kid humping away on grandma. “Oh my god what the hell!” He yells. “It’s not so okay when it’s your mom huh?” The kid says

Reactions: bluetoe
Man’s wife goes into a coma
Doc says “you can wake her up but it’s a little unconventional, you go have oral sex with her”
Man goes into her room then comes back 5 min later
“Doc she keeps choking”

Reactions: tarheel0910
My grandfather died the other day because we didn't know his blood type. He didn't want us to be sad about it, because he kept saying be positive.
I might be divorcing my wife because she's just a terrible woman. I told her our neighbor died and she said 'who, Ray?'. I don't think that's anything to cheer about.

I hired a handyman and gave him a list of items to take care of. When I got back home, he had only done items 1, 3, and 5.

Turns out he only does odd jobs.
I actually thought that one was pretty funny. 😂

Reactions: bluetoe
A rich man has three beautiful girlfriends and wants to decide which one to marry. He gives them each $5000 to see how each will spend it the first buys him golf clubs and a bunch of gifts a second give herself a complete makeover and plastic surgery the third invest the money wisely gets double back on her return which one does he marry?
the one with the biggest tits,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT