ADVERTISEMENT

And now, terrible jokes

This post board me
justin-timberlake-stare.gif

Ugh yet another virus going around! People are forgetting 80's music.
No one knows the cure.

Well, I would say outside of China and Africa, almost everyone knows Pixar.
I guess we have just discovered that I'm not almost everyone, because I've never been to China or Africa. No worries though, I gave the joke an obligatory chuckle.

I guess we have just discovered that I'm not almost everyone, because I've never been to China or Africa. No worries though, I gave the joke an obligatory chuckle.
Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll modify the joke just for you.

What movie made by the studio that brought you such films as Toy Stoy, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc, Cars and many more, will Rick Astley never let you borrow?

He's never gonna give you Up. This is funny because he made a song called Never gonna give you up and the movie studio made a movie called Up, so saying he's never going to give you Up is a reference to the movie and the song. Then you give a small chuckle because it's considered a dad joke, which are appropriate for this thread. Bonus is that you learned that the name of the studio is Pixar.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: blazers
Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll modify the joke just for you.

What movie made by the studio that brought you such films as Toy Stoy, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc, Cars and many more, will Rick Astley never let you borrow?

He's never gonna give you Up. This is funny because he made a song called Never gonna give you up and the movie studio made a movie called Up, so saying he's never going to give you Up is a reference to the movie and the song. Then you give a small chuckle because it's considered a dad joke, which are appropriate for this thread. Bonus is that you learned that the name of the studio is Pixar.

Hope that helps.
you know it didn't really but I appreciate the attempt.

Meanwhile, what is red on top and blue all over and can not be killed?

• Angry
Reactions: Archer2
Heard this today. Maybe it’s terrible, maybe it’s one of the most intriguing philosophical statements ever made:

A holocaust survivor goes to heaven and meets god

He tells god a holocaust joke

God says “that’s not funny”

The guy says “well I guess you had to be there”

Reactions: bluetoe
Heard this today. Maybe it’s terrible, maybe it’s one of the most intriguing philosophical statements ever made:

A holocaust survivor goes to heaven and meets god

He tells god a holocaust joke

God says “that’s not funny”

The guy says “well I guess you had to be there”
It's just a good, deliciously sardonic joke. But what if the holocaust guy went to heaven and told his joke to Jesus, and then said 'guess you had to be there'. That would be funny too because, you know, Jews joking with Jesus about being abandoned by God.

elite-daily-jesus-christ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT