ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone surprised at how badly Pelosi cucked Donald yesterday?

I don't have anything to add to the abortion discussion. uncboy explained/offered his take. If that doesn't work for you, that's fine.

And I countered, and you won't re-counter. It's fine. This is just how things go on message boards. You back people into a corner and they start insulting and obfuscating. C'est la vie.

Facepalm.jpg

Teabag.jpg

iu

I own you, just like I own Ticket and Strumm. I told you to ignore me. This won't end well for you. Regardless of "education", I'm just so much more intelligent than all of you anti-Trumpers.

I, at least, respect Strumm. He's a good guy who hasn't shown to be party-centric. The rest of you anti-Trumpers are lost sheep, attempting bogus debate tactics trying to make people think that you're smarter than you are. You all should put me on ignore.

It is better to be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Anon

And I countered, and you won't re-counter. It's fine. This is just how things go on message boards. You back people into a corner and they start insulting and obfuscating. C'est la vie.
I insulted you???

I already said all I wanted to say about abortion to UNC 92.

I just noticed where uncboy actually offered a fairly detailed response. You claimed it wasn't an "argument", or it was emotion and not facts, or something.

I insulted you???

I already said all I wanted to say about abortion to UNC 92.

I just noticed where uncboy actually offered a fairly detailed response. You claimed it wasn't an "argument", or it was emotion and not facts, or something.

I didn't say that you specifically insulted me. Did that comment hit too close to home?

@uncboy10 offered a weak response, one in which I countered. If you want to pick up his mantle of ineffectiveness, then be my guest.

This guy is gunslingerracist levels of delusional and stupid.

This guy is gunslingerracist levels of delusional and stupid.

I tried to send you a personal message, but you've decided to "lawyer up."

Just ignore me, dude. I've begged you in the past. Just take the easy way out and you'll never hear from me again. I'm posting this for your sake. You aren't cut out to deal with people like me, and I don't want to destroy this board.

That's awesome, more insults. What are they teaching you at doctoral college?

Pathetic. You want to run your mouth about how you “own” people, then you whine like a little girl when anyone returns fire. GTFOH

Pathetic. You want to run your mouth about how you “own” people, then you whine like a little girl when anyone returns fire. GTFOH

My "whining" is nothing more than trying to save the board. You can't handle me, this is obvious. Put me on ignore and walk away. Sure, I'll still trash your arguments, but at least you won't realize it. Take the @ticket2ride04 route. He seems pretty happy in ignorance. I believe you could achieve this as well!

Last edited:
My "whining" is nothing more than trying to save the board. You can't handle me, this is obvious. Put me on ignoring and walk away. Sure, I'll still trash your arguments, but at least you won't realize it. Take the @ticket2ride04 route. He seems pretty happy in ignorance. I believe you could achieve this as well!

You really are a sad dude. I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't act like such a doosh

What part of that post would you consider "whining"? You're so overmatched...just walk away. I'm sure you're a decent, although misguided, kind of guy. Go have a happy life, buddy.

Why would you feel sorry for a guy that is more intelligent than you are? This isn't a battle you can win. Don't get crushed by a person who has a degree from Trump University.

What part of that post would you consider "whining"? You're so overmatched...just walk away. I'm sure you're a decent, although misguided, kind of guy. Go have a happy life, buddy.

Delusional beyond measure... ignorance is bliss though.

Teabag.jpg

iu

I own you, just like I own Ticket and Strumm. I told you to ignore me. This won't end well for you. Regardless of "education", I'm just so much more intelligent than all of you anti-Trumpers.

I, at least, respect Strumm. He's a good guy who hasn't shown to be party-centric. The rest of you anti-Trumpers are lost sheep, attempting bogus debate tactics trying to make people think that you're smarter than you are. You all should put me on ignore.

It is better to be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Anon
Lol....

Lol oh FFS...

So it’s democrats supporting medically necessitated abortions up until the due date that OP disagreed with? I certainly hope not. If he thinks a mother should have to die just to avoid an abortion then he’s a sick person.

It’s clearly implied. You’re being deliberately obtuse.
You should be asking the OP that question. You might find he has a different opinion than only the one you can come up with. But what he wrote is correct and supported by a large contingent of the left. You just have problems seeing and understanding that due to your inexperience and bias.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Delusional beyond measure... ignorance is bliss though.

Bro, this is how all our discussions end up. You start insulting me and I then start making fun of you. It's like clockwork on this board. I'm always happy to have a serious discussion, but if that isn't possible, I don't mind busting your balls instead.

Does anyone believe life begins at conception? I cant wrap my brain around that one. I do think the fetus becomes a human life in the womb at some point. 28 weeks seems reasonable with where the fetus is at in development. Imo an abortion after that should only be in extreme cases.

Does anyone believe life begins at conception? I cant wrap my brain around that one. I do think the fetus becomes a human life in the womb at some point. 28 weeks seems reasonable with where the fetus is at in development. Imo an abortion after that should only be in extreme cases.
12 weeks. Many have been known to survive at 24+ months.

Where are the lit-up buildings? I wanna see them! Are they in Lynchburg?
Governor Cuomo of New York ordered the needle on WTC-1 to be lit up in pink for celebration of the passing of the "abortion up to delivery" bill in New York state. Previously abortion was illegal in New York state after 24 weeks from conception. People are working to get avowed Catholic Cuomo excommunicated from his church. Catholics are called to defend life at any stage.

The legislators and onlookers in New York capitol cheered loudly upon passing of this bill. To each their own, but it makes me personally ill, discouraged, to see people cheer what amounts to a new bill legalizing the termination of a viable human life, if this life were separated (removed from) the mother.

An important distinction in this bill and in many abortion bills is the allowing of abortion to protect the life OR HEALTH of the mother. Saving a mother's life is objective, but what constitutes the mother's (emotional, psychological, financial) health can be quite subjective. And - I believe the New York bill removed the requirement that the person providing the abortion be a licensed doctor.

I totally understand that nobody sets out hoping to get an abortion, and few if any ever feel good about having an abortion. There are many cases of sorrow and depression after abortions. I also understand that late term abortions are rare compared to early term abortions. But any one life saved, and given over to one of so many families awaiting adoption, seems like a wonderful outcome for all involved.

I just believe there are TWO lives with individual rights (to life) - referred to as endowed upon us by a Creator in the Declaration of Independence and protected under our Constitution.

If there is only ONE life (the mother) in the discussion, and if the fetus / baby is not a life, and therefore has zero right to life until outside the womb, then I agree with the "abortion at any stage" argument. If the fetus/baby is not a protected LIFE - we should think of it no differently than the mother choosing to remove a tumor. Women should certainly control the right to remove this blob of cells, or whatever they call it. If its not a life, if there is only one (mother's) life in question, no argument against abortion from me.

A group named Heartbeat International recently posted quotes from 3 licensed OB/GYNs each with 30+ years of experience, and collectively they've delivered thousands of babies. Their consensus medical statement of fact: NO medical condition exists (or have they ever experienced) that requires a late-term abortion to save the life of the mother. None. There are rare conditions that require DELIVERY of the baby late-in-term to save the LIFE of the mother, but never a late term abortion to save the life of the mother. (Dr. Lawrence Koning, Dr. Omar Hamada, Dr. David McKnight)

Last edited:
You should be asking the OP that question. You might find he has a different opinion than only the one you can come up with. But what he wrote is correct and supported by a large contingent of the left. You just have problems seeing and understanding that due to your inexperience and bias.

Horseshit. I’ve never met a single person on the left that thinks a woman should be able to have an elective abortion up until the due date. Your “large contingent” is actually a minuscule minority of extremists.

Governor Cuomo of New York ordered the needle on WTC-1 to be lit up in pink for celebration of the passing of the "abortion up to delivery" bill in New York state. Previously abortion was illegal in New York state after 24 weeks from conception. People are working to get avowed Catholic Cuomo excommunicated from his church. Catholics are called to defend life at any stage.

The legislators and onlookers in New York capitol cheered loudly upon passing of this bill. To each their own, but it makes me personally ill, discouraged, to see people cheer what amounts to a new bill legalizing the termination of a viable human life, if this life were separated (removed from) the mother.

An important distinction in this bill and in many abortion bills is the allowing of abortion to protect the life OR HEALTH of the mother. Saving a mother's life is objective, but what constitutes the mother's (emotional, psychological, financial) health can be quite subjective. And - I believe the New York bill removed the requirement that the person providing the abortion be a licensed doctor.

I totally understand that nobody sets out hoping to get an abortion, and few if any ever feel good about having an abortion. There are many cases of sorrow and depression after abortions. I also understand that late term abortions are rare compared to early term abortions. But any one life saved, and given over to one of so many families awaiting adoption, seems like a wonderful outcome for all involved.

I just believe there are TWO lives with individual rights (to life) - referred to as endowed upon us by a Creator in the Declaration of Independence and protected under our Constitution.

If there is only ONE life (the mother) in the discussion, and if the fetus / baby is not a life, and therefore has zero right to life until outside the womb, then I agree with the "abortion at any stage" argument. If the fetus/baby is not a protected LIFE - we should think of it no differently than the mother choosing to remove a tumor. Women should certainly control the right to remove this blob of cells, or whatever they call it. If its not a life, if there is only one (mother's) life in question, no argument against abortion from me.

A group named Heartbeat International recently posted quotes from 3 licensed OB/GYNs each with 30+ years of experience, and collectively they've delivered thousands of babies. Their consensus medical statement of fact: NO medical condition exists (or have they ever experienced) that requires an abortion to save the life of the mother. None. There are rare conditions that require DELIVERY of the baby to save the LIFE of the mother, but never a late term abortion to save the life of the mother. (Dr. Lawrence Koning, Dr. Omar Hamada, Dr. David McKnight)

I usually don't read long posts but this one was worth it. Good stuff here.

I've actually yet to speak to anyone right or left that think this is a good idea. I'm not super religious but aborting a baby this late is murder.

Save it from what? I don't think anyone here needs you to rescue anything.

It's also ironic that you're trying to puff your chest out about being knowledgable when every other post is someone correcting you about getting something wrong.

Boy, you guys sure do get your panties in a bunch over some message board nonsense. And who has corrected me while actually showing any proof? People on here tell me that I'm wrong, then when I ask for proof they insult me. That's just kind of how message boards work, this one included. It's also hilarious to me that you all can dish it out, but you can't take it. Suck it up, Buttercup. ;)

Horseshit. I’ve never met a single person on the left that thinks a woman should be able to have an elective abortion up until the due date. Your “large contingent” is actually a minuscule minority of extremists.
Nobody said elective. There's that bias we talked about. The large contingent that supports abortion up until birth is New York.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Boy, you guys sure do get your panties in a bunch over some message board nonsense. And who has corrected me while actually showing any proof? People on here tell me that I'm wrong, then when I ask for proof they insult me. That's just kind of how message boards work, this one included. It's also hilarious to me that you all can dish it out, but you can't take it. Suck it up, Buttercup. ;)

You have the charisma of a colonoscopy.

And to one of your moronic sentences, you get history wrong all the time and we all correct you. You even responded one time with "oh, ok, well my history knowledge isn't great".

I just think you were drunk posting last night like an idiot and are trying to save face on it today. Whatever, do you brother.

Did you relapse? Are you back on the booze?

You have the charisma of a colonoscopy.

And to one of your moronic sentences, you get history wrong all the time and we all correct you. You even responded one time with "oh, ok, well my history knowledge isn't great".

I just think you were drunk posting last night like an idiot and are trying to save face on it today. Whatever, do you brother.

My knowledge of some history isn't great, on others, it's pretty damn good. Do you know every single thing about history? I rather doubt it. Whenever I've asked you to explain yourself, you just give me some ridiculous answer like, "Well, I did a paper about it in college." That isn't proof, brutha. That whole exchange last night was started by @uncboy10. If you have issues with it, you need to take it up with him.

No, I just started busting @uncboy10's balls because when he can't make a point he just starts slinging insults. If you have issues with our exchange, take it up with him. I didn't start the mud slinging.
If I have issues with the exchange?

Dadika mentioned drunk posting... I thought maybe you had relapsed. So, I asked you. Frankly, I wasn't expecting an honest answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT