ADVERTISEMENT

Baghdad Taxi

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
Here is the film I mentioned in another thread, I wanted to offer everyone to view and maybe get some insight on what a certain segment of these people live with and have endured. I think it's a French-financed film, but the link is from RT and it's free to watch on You Tube. It takes place after US Forces have left Iraq. There is going to be some frequent anti-American sentiment raised, but when you watch it, don't take it personal when they refer to "America." They are not referring to you or me, or any average US Citizen directly. What they are referring to is the exposure they have had to American Military Forces and whatever they have been told is the fault of American influence. However, it is not only US involvement that is focused-on. I'm sure there is a bias here, but I try to look at it objectively and at least try and see what these people are subjected to and how they live.

There is some very graphic images of some of the babies who are being born horribly deformed due to the types of bombs or weaponry during the US Invasions and occupations. I believe it's a phosphorus chemical that is responsible for the deformities in the newborns, much like Agent Orange did for generations of Vietnamese babies, and the deaths of US Veterans exposed to it.

It's only 50 minutes long.

Baghdad Taxi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT