ADVERTISEMENT

Black comes up big tonight

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
So many so called couch expert coaches have been coming down on Black this early season and have let us all know that he should be getting less minutes and probably not be even starting but those suggestions were completely blown off the map by his play tonight. How big was those two TREMENDOUS defensive plays that lead to Carolina scores at the other end or his clutch basket late in the paint that put Carolina back up by 4 after Michigan had narrowed the lead to just two .And finally who lead the team in rebounds with 10. No not Bacot but Black…I realize it is hard for some to give credit but even people who know absolutely nothing about basketball 🏀 must believe what their eyes saw tonight…

So many so called couch expert coaches have been coming down on Black this early season and have let us all know that he should be getting less minutes and probably not be even starting but those suggestions were completely blown off the map by his play tonight. How big was those two TREMENDOUS defensive plays that lead to Carolina scores at the other end or his clutch basket late in the paint that put Carolina back up by 4 after Michigan had narrowed the lead to just two .And finally who lead the team in rebounds with 10. No not Bacot but Black…I realize it is hard for some to give credit but even people who know absolutely nothing about basketball 🏀 must believe what their eyes saw tonight…
They've been calling for his head for years now. I was in the minority a couple years back saying he would leave as one of those fully beloved Theo types, who may have took awhile, but people will be saying "we need a Leaky type guy" on this team in future years.

He is a rock, a cornerstone for this team. The type of guy winning teams love to have, and the staff and his teammates sure recognize it.

Winning teams need a Leaky type player, that does the little things that sometimes are overlooked in the box scores. Granted he is exceptional in what he does best, and he knows what his limitations and shortcomings are. Glad he's a Heel. 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Since his soph year I have said I want Leaky on the court, just never again at the point. You won't win a title with 5 of him but you probably aren't winning one without one of him.

What about the two inbounds plays with 2.2 seconds left in the Ohio State game? The first to midcourt that left 1.2 seconds, then the last one to Nance for the game winner. He will play in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT