ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Syracuse game thread on Tuesday 13 February 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
The last two Tuesday night games have been awful for UNC so hopefully Carolina can navigate all the snow that New York have gotten the last two days and MELT AWAY any chances the Orange have of getting into March Madness.

Coach Adrian Autry and his team come into this contest badly needing a big win as they just stand 15-9…They have some excellent guards in Notre Dame transfer JJ Starling and the always reliable Judah Mintz. Chris Bell and Quadir Copeland also are big time scorers for the Cuse.

Syracuses biggest weakness might be in the paint where center Naheem McLeod is out for the year and their other center is like Trimble a game time decision. If Carolina is smart they will feed Bacot all night long and take full advantage of him in the paint.

Like the Clemson game the Orange can come out and hit everything in sight and build up a big lead but even with a large crowd despite all of the snow outside of the Carrier Dome cheering them on in my humble opinion Carolina just has to much firepower to lose another dreaded Tuesday night game.

As much as I too would like to see a Trimble suit up again in the visiting Carolina blue he might be held out again and have him ready for a Virginia Tech team on Saturday…

I might miss portions of this game especially at the beginning because I took the wife to Myrtle Beach to celebrate Valentine’s Day but if that is the case I will chip in when I can because the wife in my case is a priority…Give em Hell Heels and take no prisoners and leave no doubt…

Reactions: Heels5150
Your wife takes precedent over Carolina basketball? Hmmm, what a novel concept!

What in the heck happened to our defense?. Three or four straight games now they’ve looked lazy.

Nice minutes from Washington here. Made a 3 (got away with a few shuffles). Kept a ball alive that led to an RJ 3.

Reactions: thompsjj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT