ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina @ GT gamethread

Defense is a major disappointment with so many big time recruits looking like average Joes.
Tipped ball and we let them catch it too.

We look like sh** on both sides of the ball. I haven’t thought much about the OC and DC but after tonight someone needs to answer for this BS

We haven't seen a complete game this season. Not once have we been prepared on both sides of the ball - VaTech, Ga State, UVA, GaTech. Neither coordinator can say we played anything remotely close to a complete game. Which is inexcusable for the level of talent on our roster.

Had a feeling the defense would go to shit in the second half. Haven't played a full four quarter game on that side of the ball since Bateman got here.

Actually I'm not sure we've played a solid four quarters of defense at any point in my lifetime...

Defense is a major disappointment with so many big time recruits looking like average Joes.
Tipped ball and we let them catch it too.
What big time recruits are playing? Because Pinder, Bingley Jones, Silver, Boykins, Nash, Sinclair, Ritzie, Power and RaRa aren't playing.

Another tight end sighting as Howell hits Morales for the score 27-14. The one is not over yet. Defense needs to make a statement right here and now.

I'm so sick of Hasselbeck and the like with their empty calorie commentary. When will we have the technology to hit a button and just watch and enjoy a game with all the crowd noise and none of the filler. I'm 48, I don't need these BS talk to hear themselves talking heads.

Probably the biggest play of the game to this point coming up. Carolina needs a stop here to have any chance of coming back. If Tech gets the first down they can really work on the clock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT