ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Miami game thread—Saturday 10 February 2024

Unless Miami is playing a zone I do not understand how Bacot by my book has only taken two shots. The dunk on the excellent pass from Withers and the desperation three as the shot clock was going off with three subs in the game. His opposite Omier is having a career game.. What gives?

Unless Miami is playing a zone I do not understand how Bacot by my book has only taken two shots. The dunk on the excellent pass from Withers and the desperation three as the shot clock was going off with three subs in the game. His opposite Omier is having a career game.. What gives? Ryan is a great free throw shooter but he has not been to the line in the last four games

Reactions: Heelicious
RJ shouldering the load. Cadeau and Ingram solid, but everyone else gave very little. Who steps up on the road in the 2nd half?

Playing decent on both ends right now. PLEASE hubs don’t sub in people to give Miami an automatic huge run here.

Reactions: thompsjj
Question. How tf wasn’t that an intentional foul when bacot got bear hugged? In nba the shot would’ve counted too.

If I was Coaching the five on the floor would finish the game because the TV timeouts give them plenty of time to get their second wind…
Maybe pax to the bench to get more from Ryan and possibly withers. No High or pax or wash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT