ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Notre Dame game thread 🧵Wednesday 22 Feb 2023

My money is on a jacked up desperation guarded 3 here - 4 feet behind the line by Caleb. 100% NOT what is drawn up.

the layup came on the in bounds play. i think we were all talking about the offensive set coming out of the timeout that resulted in leaky 1 on 1 shooting a contested air ball runner to his right.

Three straight Irish fouls and Love goes to the line and he buries both. Don’t take a chance like Coach Williams did against Clemson a few years ago FOUL EM

Reactions: Heelicious
Winning while shooting 33% from the field is tough to do, especially while only hitting 2 threes. Will give the team that.

Not the prettiest thing. I know ND sucks. But I'll take a win with this team when they shoot 2-23 from 3. Showed a little bit of toughness.

Reactions: Heelicious
This team can barely chew gum and walk at the same time. Don't over complicate things when you don't need to. lol
Right. With this brilliant team I’m surprised we didn’t foul a guy after he released a clean 3 point shot.

On the upside... seriously... UVA lost to basically the same team in Chestnut hill, in the same way we ALMOST lost! UVA scored 21 points in the 1st half, UNC only 19

Starling at the line hits the first but Carolina rebounds the second miss and LOVE gets the rebound and puts the nail in the coffin with two more free throws. One done three to go and for all of you who once again gave up the team there is some midnight crow ( a hour early) for you to enjoy and consume….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT