ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Notre Dame game thread 🧵Wednesday 22 Feb 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I really hate late games but it is what it is. The Irish almost beat Virginia last time out so regardless who the opponent is they are tough at home.

The Irish start three guards and it seems like Nate Laszewski ( a Carolina killer) has been there forever at a forward spot shooting three after three from the outside.

If there ever was a time for Bacot to have a monster 👿 game this should be it because I believe Ven Allen Lublin at just 6’8 will be assigned to stop him because Laszewski is to important to the offense to get in foul trouble.

Goodwin a lefty sharpshooter is the one player off the bench who can hit from downtown.

Nance, Black and Johnson HAVE to contribute something offensively to take the pressure off Davis, Love. Bacot to score all of the points.

This is a must game and everybody must be on the same page to start this 4 game gauntlet…

Reactions: thompsjj
Was heading out to the game, but feeling under the weather a bit, and crappy weather on a week night late game I'm going to have to pass, and let a different buddy join the crew still going with my ticket.

I think UNC has to jump on the Irish early. If it is close late, ND will be playing carefree on house money at home, while UNC will have a boatload of pressure to avoid a bad tier 3 loss at this stage with their current tournament resume.

Get a cushion and play from solid lead down the stretch !!

Reactions: Archer2
I think I might've turned on a Netflix comedy special rather than the game. This shooting is something else...

Both teams a combined 8-39. A scintillating 20.5% from the field!

Definitely need Caleb Love back in there. He shoots 39%.

Reactions: Heelicious
Can't believe how badly Notre Dame is shooting. We've been getting beaten a lot on drives and they've missed at least 3 layups. Some good defensive plays but ND is also leaving tons of points on the table.

Watched the Tar Heel women’s team the other day. Everyone who played shot better than our guys. Hard to believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT