ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Pittsburgh game thread for: Wednesday 1 Feb 2023.

gonna need to play a whole helluva lot better in the 2nd half

#5 needs to get more touches.

Probably another game where Heels have to play the starting 5 the whole second half

Probably another game where Heels have to play the starting 5 the whole second half
I'd play Nickel in the second half. The rest of the guys aren't really offering any skills that the starters don't do better at the moment.

Pretty much what everybody expected a close physical game. The Panthers are stuffing the lane with bodies so Bacot is having difficulty getting the ball 🏀 in close. Davis needs to help by hitting some of those medium range jumpers that he is known for to take some of the scoring load off Love and Nance. I wish Trimble would at least try to score because his defense is great.

Pretty much what everybody expected a close physical game. The Panthers are stuffing the lane with bodies so Bacot is having difficulty getting the ball 🏀 in close. Davis needs to help by hitting some of those medium range jumpers that he is known for to take some of the scoring load off Love and Nance. I wish Trimble would at least try to score because his defense is great.
Trimble isn't trying to score because he doesn't have the ability yet. It's not due to shyness.

We played drop coverage on Cummings. Makes sense because he's shooting poorly, but did not work at all in the first half. Did a great job defending Burton and Hinson.

Just need to hit more shots mostly though.

How in the hell was UNC an 8.5 point favorite???

Black seems determined to foul out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT