ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Vs Syracuse game thread——Tuesday 24 Jan 2023

Nance with two horrible passes in a row. Then Caleb with his second obvious charge.

Offensive foul on love. Almost every time he puts it on the floor it seems like. I actually started to say he is playing possibly the best game. I've seen him play the season.

Here comes Syracuse.

Nance or bacot at the high post is a give me all day long. Just take it! Quit trying to make a difficult play when the easy one is right there for you.

Man so many guys on this team are limited offensively. Leaky, Trimble can't create their own shot at all or even dribble into an advantage. After a good first five minutes Nance has had a bunch of bad possessions in a row in the high post.

Reactions: Heelicious
I think we figured out early how to beat their zone and then promptly went away from it

Dunn refuses to do anything to help move that zone. He catches it, holds it, and swings it back to RJ. He is terrified to try and enter the ball to the high or low post.

Makes sense to bring Nickel or Washington in. Need Leaky to guard Girard but Nance and Trimble can be subbed.

May need to bring Trimble back in so that Davis can find a open spot to shoot without having the responsibility of running the team

I think we figured out early how to beat their zone and then promptly went away from it
I don't agree with that. We're doing the same stuff but subbed out Love for guys who are way less talented on offense (Dunn, Trimble) and Nance has made some bad passes/plays in the key.

May need to bring Trimble back in so that Davis can find a open spot to shoot without having the responsibility of running the team
Trimble is dead weight offensively. Doesn't contribute at all in the half court. Need shooters against Syracuse. That lineup with Trimble, Leaky, and Nance was too limited.

I don't agree with that. We're doing the same stuff but subbed out Love for guys who are way less talented on offense (Dunn, Trimble) and Nance has made some bad passes/plays in the key.
We're not doing the same stuff. We're not making the entry pass to the high post where everything good happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT