Choose your own adventure

What do you do?

• Total voters

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
Scenario:

You take your 25-pound dog to the dog park. Without provocation, another dog 3 times his size attacks and injures him. His mouth is full of blood and you're not sure how bad it is. You tell the other dog's owner that your dog needs emergency veterinary care, and the owner responds, "That's your problem" and starts to drive away. How do you handle this situation?

Yeah, I let the police handle it.

We had a situation a couple of years ago where this drunk dude drove into my yard and almost hit my house (it was extremely muddy from two days of rain). He got out, wanted to come in and I told him he needed to get back in his truck. I wanted to go out there but knew it wasn't smart. Idiot ended up trying to get out and did all sorts of damage to the yard and sprayed mud all over the house (which was hell to clean up) and also scared my daughter so bad she woke up screaming. That made almost go out there and do something. Still, it isn't worth it and I just let the police take him to jail .

I chose start some shit bc that’s probably what I’d do but I’m not the smartest. The smart thing to do would be get their plate number n call the cops.

Please tell me this is a hypothetical n this didn’t actually happen to you???

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
This didn't happen to you, did it?
It did.

Punch him in the face.
The dude never once asked if my dog was okay or apologized for what happened. I lost my shit when he told me it was my problem. Punching him in the face was my first choice but he was already driving away, so I punched his car window instead. That got the desired result, which was him getting out of his car so I could kick his ass*. Once he saw the window wasn't damaged he got back in his car and drove off. I kicked the rear panel of his car as he drove off but don't know whether it did anything. Not my finest moment. My adrenaline was through the roof.

* I don't know that I could've kicked his ass but that wasn't really the point. The point was that I wanted to get in some licks even if I got my own ass kicked. This mother****er was smirking as he drove away. He best hope I never see him or his car again.

him getting out of his car so I could kick his ass*.

tenor.gif

Call the cops and beat his ass. It can be both.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Having your dog mix it up with another dog is scary. My ol girl Vinnie got in a few dust ups and it always freaked me out. But at least she was 75-80 lbs. and the other dogs were her size or smaller. But it's terrifying to see dogs going at each other =- the noises they make, fur flying around, etc.

What has come of the situation?

Reactions: Raising Heel
What has come of the situation?
I took Niam to the emergency vet. They only had one vet on staff (WTH?) and he had just gone into a two-hour surgery. So, I did a little home medic and got him patched up. He seems to be doing okay although he was pretty shaken up afterwards.

I got the guy's license plate (North Carolina ADS 1259, green H2 Hummer). Decided not to call the cops because Niam seems alright and I'd be liable if I damaged his car and could even face charges.

You guys got the short version of the story. I actually talked to him very calmly about his dog's behavior before things got ugly. He said it was "only" the second time it had happened and she only seemed to have problems with smaller dogs (like somehow it was my dog's fault). I told him that Olivia had similar aggression issues and the responsible thing for everyone's safety was to stop bringing his dog to the dog park. Of course that comes from someone with considerable experience around dogs and was meant with the best intentions, but my guess is he's the kind of guy who doesn't like being told what to do.

I got the guy's license plate (North Carolina ADS 1259, green H2 Hummer).

lol. What a douche.

Decided not to call the cops because Niam seems alright and I'd be liable if I damaged his car and could even face charges.

True. Maybe a good call. But you have this information. maybe a little vigilante justice is what you need to provide. You have a friend in the PD or with the city that might help you locate this fella?

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
lol. What a douche.
Figures, right?

True. Maybe a good call. But you have this information. maybe a little vigilante justice is what you need to provide. You have a friend in the PD or with the city that might help you locate this fella?
I don't have any friends. But he lives somewhere in the area, and it's sparsely populated with only a couple places to shop for groceries, etc. I'm bound to run into him again.

The long play is important here. Find out where he lives. Wait a while. Then decide what level you want to harass him and be careful about it.

Try to make whatever you do look like an accident. I.e. he parks under a tree, so a giant branch smashed through his windshield doesn’t arouse suspicious.

You could also find his phone number and/or address and post endless Craigslist ads for things like free puppies, free school computers, gay sex ads, etc. He will deal with all kinds of headache.

I can also take this to the national board and let them run wild with his license plate.

Lastly, I’d have a moderator delete this thread if you decide to act.

The long play is important here. Find out where he lives. Wait a while. Then decide what level you want to harass him and be careful about it.
I had a landscaper royally screw me about 8 years ago. I plotted revenge for a long time but eventually decided to do the right thing and let it go. But this mother****er messed with my kid. You don't mess with my kids.

I am now accepting any and all ideas about how to avenge my son.

Get him down here to Clarksville and I could have some people do some stuff.

Try to make whatever you do look like an accident. I.e. he parks under a tree, so a giant branch smashed through his windshield doesn’t arouse suspicious.

You could also find his phone number and/or address and post endless Craigslist ads for things like free puppies, free school computers, gay sex ads, etc. He will deal with all kinds of headache.

I can also take this to the national board and let them run wild with his license plate.

Lastly, I’d have a moderator delete this thread if you decide to act.

ruthless-people.jpg

I had a landscaper royally screw me about 8 years ago. I plotted revenge for a long time but eventually decided to do the right thing and let it go. But this mother****er messed with my kid. You don't mess with my kids.

I am now accepting any and all ideas about how to avenge my son.
Just ship him a package with an exploding dye pack. When he opens it up then you have your revenge. Might want to make sure he lives alone first.

Reactions: heelz2345
I've never slashed anyone's tires (did key someone's vehicle pretty severely once but it was well deserved). Got him fired from his job as well actually. Anyway, I would prefer to leave little hints here and there, maybe harmless but creepy type stuff. Never actually do anything but just do things to make sure he is on edge for about a year.

Not sure I could get his phone number, but if I can just find out his name then the wheels will be set in motion. Probably won't do anything that would get me locked up, but there are some creative ideas on this thread about how to screw with his head.

If you can locate where he lives, a five-pound bag of sugar in his gas tank at 3 a.m. would definitely ruin his day/week/month/life. Just be sure to research H2s to determine if there is a gas cap lock that comes standard. And don't forget the funnel.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT