ADVERTISEMENT

Choose your own adventure

What do you do?

• Total voters
The best revenge is to live your best life.
giphy.gif

I had a landscaper royally screw me about 8 years ago. I plotted revenge for a long time but eventually decided to do the right thing and let it go. But this mother****er messed with my kid. You don't mess with my kids.

I am now accepting any and all ideas about how to avenge my son.

Da fuq?

I had a landscaper royally screw me about 8 years ago. I plotted revenge for a long time but eventually decided to do the right thing and let it go. But this mother****er messed with my kid. You don't mess with my kids.

I am now accepting any and all ideas about how to avenge my son.

wait...what?

Scenario:

You take your 25-pound dog to the dog park. Without provocation, another dog 3 times his size attacks and injures him. His mouth is full of blood and you're not sure how bad it is. You tell the other dog's owner that your dog needs emergency veterinary care, and the owner responds, "That's your problem" and starts to drive away. How do you handle this situation?
Just kill the other dog with your bare hands. Problem solved. Makes you feel better, and prevents it from happening to someone else.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Just kill the other dog with your bare hands. Problem solved. Makes you feel better, and prevents it from happening to someone else.
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. The dog doesn't deserve a death sentence just because her owner is a dumbass, which is why I didn't call Animal Care & Control.

If you can locate where he lives, a five-pound bag of sugar in his gas tank at 3 a.m. would definitely ruin his day/week/month/life. Just be sure to research H2s to determine if there is a gas cap lock that comes standard. And don't forget the funnel.

Better yet, just leave an empty sugar bag next to his gas tank

I personally would have pulled my pistol and gave that dog a dirt nap. You can say it's not that dogs fault, but in reality it is. Like you said, it's one of your kids. I will kill anyone on the planet over my children.

Then again, I would also kick that dog as hard as humanly possible. Then turned on the owner.
Yes i have a temper and tend to black out once it's flared

Last edited:
It did.

The dude never once asked if my dog was okay or apologized for what happened. I lost my shit when he told me it was my problem. Punching him in the face was my first choice but he was already driving away, so I punched his car window instead. That got the desired result, which was him getting out of his car so I could kick his ass*. Once he saw the window wasn't damaged he got back in his car and drove off. I kicked the rear panel of his car as he drove off but don't know whether it did anything. Not my finest moment. My adrenaline was through the roof.

* I don't know that I could've kicked his ass but that wasn't really the point. The point was that I wanted to get in some licks even if I got my own ass kicked. This mother****er was smirking as he drove away. He best hope I never see him or his car again.

I'm generally pretty calm and can let A LOT slide, but if something was done to my family or dogs, I would lose it.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I personally would have pulled my pistol and gave that dog a dirt nap. You can say it's not that dogs fault, but in reality it is. Like you said, it's one of your kids. I will kill anyone on the planet over my children.

Then again, I would also kick that dog as hard as humanly possible. Then turned on the owner.
th

Ya, this would have been my recommendation but I know RH wouldnt have wanted to hurt the other dog in the backlash. I don't think you can straight up shoot a dog, so you'd have to kick the thing a few times to get it to attack you so you can double tap it and claim self defense.

Reactions: Grayhead
But it sounds like this guy and his Hummer will be easy enough to find around town. I would make sure something happened to the car or his house (keyed, broken windows, slashed tires, egged, steaming piles of dogshit at his door, etc.). I wouldn't go after his person unless this gets really personal, too much legal liability there. Still wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure you have some protection on you in the event you got busted doing whatever you do and things escalate.

But it sounds like this guy and his Hummer will be easy enough to find around town. I would make sure something happened to the car or his house (keyed, broken windows, slashed tires, egged, steaming piles of dogshit at his door, etc.). I wouldn't go after his person unless this gets really personal, too much legal liability there. Still wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure you have some protection on you in the event you got busted doing whatever you do and things escalate.
My attorney has asked me to also carry a glove and ball in the car with my baseball bat.

I'd let it go . . then in 2 months or so, he'd be returning to a vehicle that had 4 flat tires.

I'm j/k . .
Billy is on the right track. Keep a hat and/ or mask, and some fat nails in the car because cameras are everywhere, and one day you will see that vehicle. Can't be many of those around. Make sure your car can't be seen, and lean nails against front and back of two of his tires, so if he goes forward or backward, same result either way. He only has one spare, and a douche like that probably doesn't even know how to change a tire. He'll have to have it towed, and buy two new tires.

Reactions: Raising Heel
2 things. First, with the number of cameras and cell phones around, revenge causing serious damage could be ..... problematic. You'd have to be careful so you wouldn't get yourself into trouble. Depending on what you did, it could cause issues for others who had no part in this, so, again, you have to be careful. Second, if this guy figured out who you were, any revenge you take could be brought back on you and he may not be as restrained. Sometimes it is best to leave it alone, although I am not saying you should. Nor am I saying I would either. Just gotta be careful!

With that said, living where I do and having people in more rural location makes revenge much easier. For example, a guy I know was telling me about a dude who owns a farm who had an issue with someone's dogs running onto his property running deer. Guy asked the hunters to stop letting them run across his property and they basically told him to GFY. So, one night they are running deer across his property and he grabs his rifle and takes one out. Dog's owner didn't say a word about it, but about a month later the landowner started to work when all 4 tires went flat before he got 10 feet. Turns out "someone" sprinkled 5-6 big boxes of roofing nails from one end of his 300 foot gravel driveway to the other. It would be virtually impossible to ever get all nails out of the gravel, so he ended up having to pave it. THAT wasn't cheap and no one could prove who did it.

One more thing. I worked for a veterinarian back in HS for several summers. There was one breed of dog he refused to ever work on, pit bulls. He said they were bred for one thing and all the inbreeding over the years had basically short circuited their wiring. He said one minute they were as sweet as any dog you'd ever meet and the next they would chew your face off. And you never knew when they would flip. Said once they latched onto you, there was no getting them off without killing them and since they were so powerful they could get over (and sometimes through) gates and fences, so keeping them in an open run in the back with other dogs could be a recipe for disaster. I saw him turn away many folks who brought them in. Told me all I needed to know about those dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT