ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson / State

Wusspecker players are dropping like flies right now

i’m not talking shit about raleigh until that week...they’re still good enough, considering.

still can’t believe we lost to both virginia teams in the manner we did...just one of those wins would be great right now.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
i’m not talking shit about raleigh until that week...they’re still good enough, considering.

still can’t believe we lost to both virginia teams in the manner we did...just one of those wins would be great right now.
Both of those teams have had pretty good seasons and have really won some games authoritatively in the conference.

I'm not sure what to expect in Raleigh. I know the team and fans will be up for it like no other game so far this season. They always are, always will be. They're pretty thin due to injuries, even more than the Heels.

i was more referencing the fact that they call themselves a football school... and then pick on us about attendance... later on the commentator was talking about carter finely from back in the day. he said it used to be grass now they have seats that have been empty since before the second quarter

Last edited:
i was more referencing the fact that they call themselves a football school... and then pick on us about attendance... later on the commentator was talking about carter finely from back in the day. he said it used to be grass now they have seats that have been empty since before the second qt
The running joke among moo fans is that they show up early to tailgate and leave early to tailgate. I don't know why some UNC fans think they have such a good atmosphere in Raleigh. Moo fans don't even think that.

As we know, rankings are suspect - always highly subjective. dook and moo not withstanding, based on several games I've watched this year, some of our "unranked" ACC teams (Miami, VaTech, UVA, even Louisville) are better than some of the ranked teams. Perception (and SEC/B10 bias) is hard to shake.

Maybe we can show P. Wilson some pics of the crowd of our game against Clemson in the 4th quarter and then show the 100 people (90 Clemson fans) that were in C-F for the 4th quarter. Enjoy that atmosphere Payton!

Maybe we can show P. Wilson some pics of the crowd of our game against Clemson in the 4th quarter and then show the 100 people (90 Clemson fans) that were in C-F for the 4th quarter. Enjoy that atmosphere Payton!
you mean 2nd quarter of their game cause after thr first they all left

Reactions: matt 1976
All depends on whether or not they can stop Etienne. He's a freak of nature

Against all other ACC teams, they've averaged a 50 - 9 victory.
The Heels nearly stole one for the ages, but all our losses, nearly isn't enough... :(
That would have been the win for the ages.

Clemson is beating the ACC like FSU did back in the 90's. And, the ACC is loaded with a lot more teams than the 90's. Virginia Tech, Miami, are perennial football powerhouses... or, they were.

That would have been the win for the ages.

Clemson is beating the ACC like FSU did back in the 90's. And, the ACC is loaded with a lot more teams than the 90's. Virginia Tech, Miami, are perennial football powerhouses... or, they were.
That stands to change in the next couple of years if UNC keeps the recruiting going like they are now!

It's going to take more than recruiting. They have to produce and execute ON THE FIELD.

College football is mainly about the jimmies and joes. The better recruits are more likely to execute on the field. Thats where a great program begins. But it does take some great coaching and talent development too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT