ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Link it or blaze and others will claim you've just been shopping for meds at Southern States.
Sorry, not approved just yet but its approval will be soon.

Reactions: randman1

Here's their conclusion: "Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

But, but, but, but orangeman mentioned it originally and it's horse medicine so this can't be the case.

Here's their conclusion: "Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

But, but, but, but orangeman mentioned it originally and it's horse medicine so this can't be the case.
You won't get the libs on here to agree with this.

Was this link accidental? I ask for several reasons. This doesn't seem to support your claim that Nih is approving soon.

Want to bet $100 that Ivermectin isn't approved by NIH as a treatment for covid-19 anytime soon? Say not by Aug 2022? Or Jan 2023?
August 22 is passed dumbass. And CDC and FDA will do the approval. The fact is, it is shown to be effective. You didn't address that for a reason I'm sure.

August 22 is passed dumbass.
Whoops, meant Dec 22. But i'm okay pushing the deadline for the bet out all the way til next summer.
And CDC and FDA will do the approval. The fact is, it is shown to be effective.
You seem confident. 100 bucks that not one of nih, cdc, or fda approve ivermectin for treatment of covid-19 by July 2023?
You didn't address that for a reason I'm sure.
Everyone else is grifting and making bank off gullible good folks like yourself, i want mines.

Whoops, meant Dec 22. But i'm okay pushing the deadline for the bet out all the way til next summer.

You seem confident. 100 bucks that not one of nih, cdc, or fda approve ivermectin for treatment of covid-19 by July 2023?

Everyone else is grifting and making bank off gullible good folks like yourself, i want mines.
Again, you fail to address the study, wonder why?

The whole point is that ivermectin has been shown to be effective and you libs scoffed at this. If it is not approved it will be because of the ties between big pharma and the government.
Is Ivermectin banned or being pulled from the shelves of every Tractor Supply across the country? If not, then what difference does it make? If you believe that orange Tic-Tacs cure Covid, or hemophilia, or whatever else... then, by all means, eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why would you even want the seal of approval from any of those institutions?

The whole point is that ivermectin has been shown to be effective and you libs scoffed at this. If it is not approved it will be because of the ties between big pharma and the government.
I'm disappointed you aren't putting your money where your mouth is.

Anyway, your link is from Summer 2021, debunked a year ago:

The study is a meta-analysis (they're studying many small studies) written by folks (fringe doctors) affiliated with the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development -- little bias. They picked small, weak studies which showed positive benefits, but ignored larger, better quality studies which showed no benefits.

""In general, most of the ivermectin studies that purport to show a positive benefit are of low quality and have potential sources of bias," which is why the drug is not recommended by the National Institutes of Health or the Infectious Diseases Society of America, he said. "It is only with rigorously designed randomized control trials that any true benefit can be discovered."

Since 2021 there have been large, randomized control trials which showed ivermectin no better than placebo.

It is no better than placebo. Promotion by uneducated people like Rogan and Trump was a waste of time and money and was a distraction from better treatments, meaning focus could've been on treatments that helped people instead of chasing down quakery.

Is Ivermectin banned or being pulled from the shelves of every Tractor Supply across the country? If not, then what difference does it make? If you believe that orange Tic-Tacs cure Covid, or hemophilia, or whatever else... then, by all means, eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why would you even want the seal of approval from any of those institutions?
Thanks for the input Confucious.

Thanks for the input Confucious.
I feel sorry for you when the only "libs" you can find are the ones you believe are on this board. And, you can't really blame "liberals" for the fact that "conservatives" chose the path of being religious rubes instead of educated, intellectual, reasoned individuals.

It is no better than placebo. Promotion by uneducated people like Rogan and Trump was a waste of time and money and was a distraction from better treatments, meaning focus could've been on treatments that helped people instead of chasing down quakery.
For every study you can come up with that says it is ineffective I can show you one that says it is. The vaccine sure hasn't proven to stop transmission as they stated it would.

I feel sorry for you when the only "libs" you can find are the ones you believe are on this board. And, you can't really blame "liberals" for the fact that "conservatives" chose the path of being religious rubes instead of educated, intellectual, reasoned individuals.
Again with all the drivel. Do you even listen to yourself?

You mean like claiming that someone said we should drink bleach/inject Lysol or that kids should be required to get the faucci ouchi ? Lots of that lack of focus and wasting time and money thing to go around.

Sad to say that my mom, 76, got covid last Friday, and my stepdad, who is 87, also got it. My stepdad has been dealing with a LOT of other medical issues. He was admitted to the hospital, for those other issues, and his covid symptoms seem to be getting better. He had been vaccinated multiple times. They may send him home tomorrow.

My mom had also been vaccinated multiple times. She sounded rough on Sunday evening. But, after taking the therapeutic Paxlovid for two days, she sounds 90% better and she's out and about. I was amazed at the difference in her voice. My niece, who is 20 and lives with them, hasn't gotten it and tested negative. She's been vaccinated, too.

Sad to say that my mom, 76, got covid last Friday, and my stepdad, who is 87, also got it. My stepdad has been dealing with a LOT of other medical issues. He was admitted to the hospital, for those other issues, and his covid symptoms seem to be getting better. He had been vaccinated multiple times. They may send him home tomorrow.

My mom had also been vaccinated multiple times. She sounded rough on Sunday evening. But, after taking the therapeutic Paxlovid for two days, she sounds 90% better and she's out and about. I was amazed at the difference in her voice. My niece, who is 20 and lives with them, hasn't gotten it and tested negative. She's been vaccinated, too.
Good to hear they weren't part of the millions and millions that died from the vaccine.

Well according to @randman the vaccine killed millions and all hospitals intentionally murdered millions who sought treatment so I don’t see how anyones left with it.

Who knows with those agencies? They could decide everyone drink these little cups of koolaid to be dispensed all across the nation at one time. After all, these are wacko democrats who seem bent on copying the Nazis and Jim Jones types.
But considering everyone already knows Ivermectin works, they will likely add it to treatments they recommend just to try to preserve something left of their credibility. Of course, it won't work to restore their credibility because they have none for any thinking person. People have to be either crazy, extremely naive and deluded, to take their cues from the likes of these agencies' official proclamations.

They all knew Ivermectin and HCQ worked way back in April 2020. But they had millions to kill and entire societies to disrupt.

I'm disappointed you aren't putting your money where your mouth is.

Anyway, your link is from Summer 2021, debunked a year ago:

The study is a meta-analysis (they're studying many small studies) written by folks (fringe doctors) affiliated with the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development -- little bias. They picked small, weak studies which showed positive benefits, but ignored larger, better quality studies which showed no benefits.

""In general, most of the ivermectin studies that purport to show a positive benefit are of low quality and have potential sources of bias," which is why the drug is not recommended by the National Institutes of Health or the Infectious Diseases Society of America, he said. "It is only with rigorously designed randomized control trials that any true benefit can be discovered."

Since 2021 there have been large, randomized control trials which showed ivermectin no better than placebo.

More lies. Look, we know for a fact the government and medical establishment knew Ivermectin was a "curative" way back in April 2020.

The DARPA document proves that.

Yeah, uh, and how do you know that?

I imagine DARPA knows a bunch more about it than you, and they officially stated it was a curative known to be so by at least April 2020.
Also, that the spike protein attached to Covid is synthetic (in other words not of natural origin).

Of course anyone with a brain already could see that but it's nice to see that a part of the Intel and real science community put it down in writing.
ivermectin-link-veritas.jpg

Who knows with those agencies? They could decide everyone drink these little cups of koolaid to be dispensed all across the nation at one time. After all, these are wacko democrats who seem bent on copying the Nazis and Jim Jones types.
But considering everyone already knows Ivermectin works, they will likely add it to treatments they recommend just to try to preserve something left of their credibility. Of course, it won't work to restore their credibility because they have none for any thinking person. People have to be either crazy, extremely naive and deluded, to take their cues from the likes of these agencies' official proclamations.

They all knew Ivermectin and HCQ worked way back in April 2020. But they had millions to kill and entire societies to disrupt.
What flavor Kool-aid?
37e9e307.gif

I don't think the Nazis had much Kool-Aid. I think they just used schmaltz.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
"
One day, you read that myocarditis has increased 100x in Canada among children — and the next day, you read that a 4 year old boy who was the public face of Argentina’s national vaccination campaign has passed away.

You watch yet another media personality collapse on live TV — and you think to yourself: is this the fifth or sixth time I’ve seen this in the last few months?"

"
One day, you read that myocarditis has increased 100x in Canada among children — and the next day, you read that a 4 year old boy who was the public face of Argentina’s national vaccination campaign has passed away.

You watch yet another media personality collapse on live TV — and you think to yourself: is this the fifth or sixth time I’ve seen this in the last few months?"

I read you can’t believe what you read

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT