ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

This administration can suck a big one!
WOW ... so these morons want to create an entirely new economy based around a "medical condition" that cannot even be diagnosed. our tax dollars at work for people who have destroyed their immune systems with isolation, over-masking and vaccine/boosters.

I feel sorry for you when the only "libs" you can find are the ones you believe are on this board. And, you can't really blame "liberals" for the fact that "conservatives" chose the path of being religious rubes instead of educated, intellectual, reasoned individuals.
so Liberals arent religious? 😆 😆 😆 i enjoy your input, but that's a really stupid thing to say.

Reactions: randman1
so Liberals arent religious? 😆 😆 😆 i enjoy your input, but that's a really stupid thing to say.
I never said "liberals aren't religious." I've said, many times, that liberal and conservative are merely polarities. No one is one or the other ALL the time.

That's why I used quotation marks in my comment. There's a reason for that distinction.

I do, however, believe that "conservative" has shifted to where the identity is mired in an association with religious simplicity.

I never said "liberals aren't religious." I've said, many times, that liberal and conservative are merely polarities. No one is one or the other ALL the time.

That's why I used quotation🤪 marks in my comment. There's a reason for that distinction.
so you said it but you didn’t mean it, bc you used quotation marks. ok. makes perfect sense.

I feel sorry for you when the only "libs" you can find are the ones you believe are on this board. And, you can't really blame "liberals" for the fact that "conservatives" chose the path of being religious rubes instead of educated, intellectual, reasoned individuals.
yes, of course. The lib hero Bill Maher devotes a lot of his time telling us how intellectual and reasoned the libs are. Maybe you should tune him in.

I'll take the conservative intelligentsia any day over the screwball, juvenile thinking of the left, and they can keep the irrational hate over on that side as well as the wokeness and virtue-signaling and whatever mental condition drives them to practice it.

In reality, neither side of the spectrum can lay claim to superior intelligence over the other. I didn't choose sides because I wanted to be on the side of intelligence, MY intelligence isn't affected by what side I'm on. I chose the side that doesn't think that a human with a penis and no functional vagina can become pregnant; but if that was somehow true, to then be OK with twisting the head off that about-to-be-born baby..

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Good post, your link says:
"the shift makes sense since most people have had their primary series of COVID vaccinations by now."

"KFF noted that unvaccinated people who were older than 6 months died at six times the rate than people who had their first two doses of the vaccine."
but i thought you wouldnt die if you got vaxxed? or is this along the same lines of "you cant spread it if you're vaxxed" ?? 😝

Good post, your link says:
"the shift makes sense since most people have had their primary series of COVID vaccinations by now."

"KFF noted that unvaccinated people who were older than 6 months died at six times the rate than people who had their first two doses of the vaccine."
Older than 6 months? Sounds like some major BS there.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
It was bleeduncblue's article, ask him.
i believe the data, it's just amazing that so many vaxxed people are still dying from Covid. and we know a lot of vaxxed individuals and families who cannot get healthy .. they get a cold or the flu and it hangs around for weeks and weeks. far longer and more often than it ever used to. i think immune systems are shot - partly due to masking/isolation and also due to the vaxx itself hammering good antibodies that our systems need.

at this point, based on the data, if you survived Covid and didnt get vaxxed, you look like a genius.

keep on sheepin!

Reactions: GACMAN and randman1
at this point, based on the data, if you survived Covid and didnt get vaxxed, you look like a genius.

4177135027b01decf42f9ff48ffabe43.250x250x21.gif

i believe the data, it's just amazing that so many vaxxed people are still dying from Covid. and we know a lot of vaxxed individuals and families who cannot get healthy .. they get a cold or the flu and it hangs around for weeks and weeks. far longer and more often than it ever used to. i think immune systems are shot - partly due to masking/isolation and also due to the vaxx itself hammering good antibodies that our systems need.

keep on sheepin!
Yep, and it looks like reverse transcription is happening with some or maybe most vaxxed.

Older than 6 months? Children don't really die from Covid. Nor are most of them vaccinated; hence thinking that quote is a BS use of stats.
The quote simply means that at least more than one person older than 6 months died due to covid. And so of the entire 6m+ group of people, the unvaxxed died at six times the rate than people who had their first two doses of the vaccine.
But don't ask me, ask @bleeduncblue he liked the info conveyed on that link/article, ask him.

The quote simply means that at least more than one person older than 6 months died due to covid. And so of the entire 6m+ group of people, the unvaxxed died at six times the rate than people who had their first two doses of the vaccine.
But don't ask me, ask @bleeduncblue he liked the info conveyed on that link/article, ask him.
not surprised that you chose to focus on that minutia and not the bigger picture that the vaxxed are dying at the same rate or higher than the unvaxxed. keep on sheepin!

not surprised that you chose to focus on that minutia
You mean the part of your article which lists research...
and not the bigger picture that the vaxxed are dying at the same rate or higher than the unvaxxed.
...which indicates the opposite of what you say?

To repeat what they said:
Kaiser Family Foundation told The Washington Post unvaccinated people who were older than 6 months died at six times the rate than people who had their first two doses of the vaccine.

This would be some of you clowns almost getting your kid killed
I'm surprised there are people left in New Zealand after the millions upon millions of vaccinated people have died.

Yep we can add this to the steaming pile of idiotic bull shit lies you spout in here
"
The doctor said that after every shot, the mRNA accumulates in the body “with no ability for the body to rid of it,” explained McCullough. “It looks like they permanently install into the human genome through what we call reverse transcription.”

So not only do the vaccinations not get out of the body, but now they’re changing the human genome. This is shown in a human hepatoma cell line. "

"
The doctor said that after every shot, the mRNA accumulates in the body “with no ability for the body to rid of it,” explained McCullough. “It looks like they permanently install into the human genome through what we call reverse transcription.”

So not only do the vaccinations not get out of the body, but now they’re changing the human genome. This is shown in a human hepatoma cell line. "

You ALWAYS deliver with the wackiest sources. And, that "org" is based in Roswell, NM! That is awesome!

"

He’s a doctor…….OF ASTRONOMY

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT