ADVERTISEMENT

Darius Days

"I'm here today to announce my silent
(long pause)
.i can tell you exactly what JESUS would do... he would listen and quit talking about nothing!
That is all. Thank you all very much for attending."
I just read that his announcement could be delayed until after his school day ends.
I just read that his announcement could be delayed until after his school day ends.
Days: "Alexa, please tell everybody I'm going to LSU."

Alexa: "I don't understand."
Now that might get interesting.

Guys it's going on 6:30 and nothing on Days. I just wonder if he isn't getting cold feet. He just retweeted a couple of hours ago a post by Nassir Little. It's a picture saying a Little,Black and White.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I hope the best for him, and that he doesn't look back on this decision years from now with regret.

You want to play big time basketball and you pick LSU over UNC? I can see it if you are a 1&D star and really just want to blow off that 1 season of college ball ala Ben Simmons but this kid really should have elected to play for Roy. But hey, it is his decision to make, we will be fine without him.

You want to play big time basketball and you pick LSU over UNC? I can see it if you are a 1&D star and really just want to blow off that 1 season of college ball ala Ben Simmons but this kid really should have elected to play for Roy. But hey, it is his decision to make, we will be fine without him.

To be fair, Will Wade is a nice up and coming coach, way different from that clown who was coaching when Simmons was there.

Could've boiled down to Days wanting starter minutes as a freshmen which he will get at LSU. He most likely would've came off the bench at UNC for a couple years.

I am not banking on Simi to us, honestly at this point we may have who we have and on to 2019.
Yeah. Simi would be a terrific addition - and arguably a better fit than either Days or Little, simply because our new bigs may still be a work in progress. But I suspect you are right that this lineup is what we'll end up with.

When spring rolls around and we have a better idea who's leaving, and which of our bigs is (or isn't) ACC caliber, then Roy may need to scout around for interior help. Or not. I'm hoping that won't be needed.

One of the things I noticed is that the Crystal Ball on Simi turned south for us when Little committed. If Little had gone to AZ, I wonder if Simi would have picked us?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT