ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs N Carolina game thread —-Saturday 4 February 2023

Those who have called for Hubert to be on the refs and stick up for us - there you go

in not so recent news, Hubert has less than zero ****ing control over Caleb Love and his awfulllllllllll shot selection

Only Bacot and Love went to the line in the first half. Got to get to the line much more to have any chance of winning this game…

It’s bad but Hubert’s lineups of no offensive players sometimes make that an only option

i don’t disagree but the 2 shots in particular i’m referring to occurred with our starting group on the floor and him shooting 30 footers less than half way into the shot
clock. it’s almost sickening to
watch at this point.

i don’t disagree but the 2 shots in particular i’m referring to occurred with our starting group on the floor and him shooting 30 footers less than half way into the shot
clock. it’s almost sickening to
watch at this point.
Sometimes hitting the first one is a bad sign for him because is gonna jack up 10 3s now

There should should be 0 possessions in which Bacot doesn’t touch the ball

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
What takes the ball out of players hands that take bad shots is a motion based offense. I sure hope this is not Huberts offense going forward. If this remains his offense and should the tables be turned(and dook the veteran team), he will be blown out. There is no excuse for this ineffective level of execution from such an "old" team.

You are always in the Game with the Heels because they flat out do not shoot the ball well

What takes the ball out of players hands that take bad shots is a motion based offense. I sure hope this is not Huberts offense going forward. If this remains his offense and should the tables be turned(and dook the veteran team), he will be blown out. There is no excuse for this ineffective level of execution from such an "old" team.

any team with structure and a commitment to the post which leads to high efficiency on offensive will beat our ass. we are lucky dook isn’t elite this year because most would be curb stomping us while we refuse to give Bacot a touch on most every possession while Caleb continues to shoot around. luckily we shoot so many bricks that Mando can get offensive boards to limp his way to productive outputs on offense. this isn’t UNC basketball at all. i wish they’d let people ask Hubert real questions on his call in show because he would get lit up with questions on Caleb’s shot selection and why it continues.

Reactions: Lewis&Miller
any team with structure and a commitment to the post which leads to high efficiency on offensive will beat our ass. we are lucky dook isn’t elite this year because most would be curb stomping us while Caleb continues to shoot around.
With Davis with two fouls, Trimble who has not attempted a shot in the last 4 games and Dunn who cannot play defense at all who do u put in for Love? Nobody

Why is Dook able to run at will? Why haven't they figured out how to get back on D?

Mitchell scores on a drive and he is fouled by Puff and a ft 44-38 but Love SPLASH and a Bacot dunk 44-43 on a Love alley opp pass which causes a Duke time out…

Puff needs to start over Nance for the rest of the season
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT