ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs N Carolina game thread —-Saturday 4 February 2023

Outside of a magical NCAA run (and it was magical can’t discount it) Hubert has been sub standard as a coach no way around it… it’s great he can recruit but that will only get you so far … next year the team doesn’t look great and more of a transition year.. he better hope that big time 2024 class can have a big time run or his seat will be getting pretty warm

Reactions: JDisaheelfan
Cannot blame the refs for this one because Duke earned it getting all the rebounds which resulted in extra shots late for the Blue Devils but I am still scratching my head wondering how Carolina only took three free throws for the entire contest…

This team is dogshit. Been trash since they blew a 17 point 2H lead in the championship. Knew Hubert wasn’t the guy when we hired him-he should be kissing brady maneks ass for helping him keep his job longer then he should.

Outside of a magical NCAA run (and it was magical can’t discount it) Hubert has been sub standard as a coach no way around it… it’s great he can recruit but that will only get you so far … next year the team doesn’t look great and more of a transition year.. he better hope that big time 2024 class can have a big time run or his seat will be getting pretty warm
If he takes a team full of seniors and juniors that went to the national championship game and leads them to the NIT then his seat needs to be hot.

Cannot blame the refs for this one because Duke earned it getting all the rebounds which resulted in extra shots late for the Blue Devils but I am still scratching my head wondering how Carolina only took three free throws for the entire contest…
Because you don’t have to foul on a jump shot

Reactions: ioliva
Last time I'm watching this trash ass squad.. can't wait to turn this roster all the way over!!

correct. best thing to happen is for this roster to flip. bad news is Caleb can’t go anywhere. I hope he transfers because he won’t sniff the NBA. if i’m Armando, i grab that ****ing clown by the throat in the locker room and tell him to stop the bullshit.

Didn't watch a second of this game. After sucking against Pitt, no way this team was going to get this one. What a crap season after a crap end to football. Only the women get it done at UNC these days.

It’s a different outcome is Nance doesn’t play the last 4 minutes

When you are a coach and you can’t see it’s not their night then it’s bad coaching

hubert surprised nance isnt in the nba already 😂
meanwhile greenlight caleb shoots himself out of nba

hubert surprised nance isnt in the nba already 😂
meanwhile greenlight caleb shoots himself out of nba
Please understand if they are packing the lane and your Options are Leaky Nance Tremble or Dunn then expect a 35 foot launch

correct. best thing to happen is for this roster to flip. bad news is Caleb can’t go anywhere. I hope he transfers because he won’t sniff the NBA. if i’m Armando, i grab that ****ing clown by the throat in the locker room and tell him to stop the bullshit.
Mando has too much class to grab Love by the neck and realistically he might also want to look in the mirror and wonder how he only score a whopping two points in the second half. Anyone who has played any type of organized ball 🏀 knows u win as a team and lose as a team and not one teammate is the cause of a loss…

you can fix that by sitting his ass on the bench.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT