ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN article that helps mark how badly things are going for us

Doeren is building a program at State, while ours has disintegrated right before our eyes. Two programs going in opposite directions.

We’re 1-4 against teams that are a combined 16-14 and have been out scored 169-103.

Ugh.

Last edited:
Dork head at moou goes from almost fired to now looking like he’s a genius. Meanwhile fedora is being fedora.

I'm not laughing, but he's not a good coach. Look at who they have actually beat and where they were playing. Doeren's resume is a house of cards.

This. We really suck right now but they will come crashing down soon enough. They would have a blow out loss and not be ranked if they had played WV. They will get beat bad by Clemson and lose a couple more down the stretch.

Saturday
Sep. 1 James Madison DukesCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC 12:00pm ETESPNU W 24-13
Saturday
Sep. 8 Georgia State PanthersCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC 12:30pm ETRSN W 41-7
Saturday
Sep. 15 14 West Virginia MountaineersCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC Canceled
Saturday
Sep. 22 at Marshall Thundering HerdJoan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, WV 7:00pm ETCBSSN W 37-20
Saturday
Sep. 29 Virginia CavaliersCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC 12:20pm ETRaycom Sports W 35-21
Saturday
Oct. 6 Boston College EaglesCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC 12:30pm ETRSN/ESPN3 W 28-23

Have to admit, with the WVU game cancelled, that's a weak schedule to date. I look for Clensum to drub them.

I'm not laughing, but he's not a good coach. Look at who they have actually beat and where they were playing. Doeren's resume is a house of cards.

i don’t know if he’s a good coach or not...i do know he’s dorkie and not very inspiring...carolina had the same thing before butch and i don’t recall being undefeated after five weeks.

i’d like you to power rank the acc coaches as of today.

And only one road game. I hope clem’s son
beats the living snot out of ‘em. Most miserable fan base in all of college sports.

And so I don't get trampled by an angry mob leaving the stadium. Half of these idiots down here don’t know there's a difference between us and state. And I wear UNC gear around campus all the time lol

Last edited:
Interesting what happens when moo plays a good team.
Yep... like us, the hurricane saved them from another arse-whooping. But we know we suck, so what does it matter if we're 1-4 or 1-5?
The funny thing is, those bovine fondlers actually thought they were ready to play with the big boys.

ncstate-fans-nipple-rubbing.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
Dave’s best year was last year with 8 regular season wins. And they were losing to UNC late in the 2nd half. He is fools gold and isn’t building shit.

Dave’s best year was last year with 8 regular season wins. And they were losing to UNC late in the 2nd half. He is fools gold and isn’t building shit.
And the more he loses, the more the Fedora defenders will tell us things are not so bad because at least Moo can't win a conference title either.

Reactions: DSouthr
But they seem to whip us each year and clean our clock in recruiting. Until we have better results, I have tempered by remarks about other teams. Doesn't mean I don't still hate state, duke and several others, but I am having to just stay quiet due to our own ineptness.

But they seem to whip us each year and clean our clock in recruiting. Until we have better results, I have tempered by remarks about other teams. Doesn't mean I don't still hate state, duke and several others, but I am having to just stay quiet due to our own ineptness.
They don't "clean our clock" on recruiting. I've already proven that Fed has been the better recruiter until the 2019 class.

They don't "clean our clock" on recruiting. I've already proven that Fed has been the better recruiter until the 2019 class.
Sorry, I should have said "and are cleaning our clock in recruiting this year." So, until we beat them on the field, or in recruiting, I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Sorry, I should have said "and are cleaning our clock in recruiting this year." So, until we beat them on the field, or in recruiting, I will keep my thoughts to myself.
You don't have to keep anything to yourself. I was just correcting the narrative.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT